forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm an old man which means I can give y'all old man wisdom. And my old man wisdom for today is: fuck capitalism and sometimes fuck capitalists to secure yourself financially

Screw u I'm the old man here.

It's time for u to be euthenized, ur TOO old

OH NO CALL AN AMBULANCE!
But not for me.

@Pickles group

I'm an old man which means I can give y'all old man wisdom. And my old man wisdom for today is: fuck capitalism and sometimes fuck capitalists to secure yourself financially

OH NO CALL AN AMBULANCE!
But not for me.

I have no response to this. Truce? Or at least loving old man banter until your house burns down in a mysterious unsolved fire and you're tragically cremated before anyone finds your already rotting corpse?

@HighPockets group

I did not expect to see half a page of people misspelling pindsfgfjghs

why didn't you expcect it jyniethionth 👁️👁️

Oh no
It has begun.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

OH NO CALL AN AMBULANCE!
But not for me.

I have no response to this. Truce? Or at least loving old man banter until your house burns down in a mysterious unsolved fire and you're tragically cremated before anyone finds your already rotting corpse?

No truce. I am the king old man. I will beat you to death with my walker whilst spouting witty sayings.

@Pickles group

Yeah that's fair

On a less light note, "don't cry over spilled milk" and "it could be worse" are for MINOR INCONVENIENCES, not

@berlioz

The fact that people ACTUALLY say "pspspspspspspsps" to call cats makes me angry

What do you say
I usually say their names but like what other options are there

@Pickles group

The fact that people ACTUALLY say "pspspspspspspsps" to call cats makes me angry

What do you say
I usually say their names but like what other options are there

Click my tounge and make vaguely kissy noises. And their name

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh my god

anytime, ANYTIME some minority gets attention called to them to give themselves some representation, my parents (mainly my mom) HAVE to say something. and its the same damn thing

• gays being flamboyant or "loud" about their sexuality and representation
    "they're the ones calling attention to themselves. they want equality and then do this shit"

• BLM
    "they're the ones that make everything about race. not everything is about race. why does it matter if they're black?"

• Asian shows/movies get called to attention because of asian hate
    "they're the ones making it racist by doing this shit"

@Pickles group

If you don't have burgers, don't fucking have burgers on your online menu. This has been a psa and if any of you grow up to be a restaurant owner and you do this, I'll put shit, rats, and mud in your kitchen before an inspection so you get shut down and if you ever reopen, no one will want to go to your restaurant.

@Pickles group

Special :) shout-out to the person on Reddit I just saw who was like "there's no such thing as closed practices and the people who say there are are the racist ones" because holy shit that's a horrid take

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i hope your nights are better than mine because i just took 3 ice cream sandwiches from the freezer and ran upstairs and i already had 2 earlier today and now i'm another 2 sandwiches in, just about to start the third before it melts

this was a terrible idea

@croccin-champagne

okay pickle ily but like…please let the restaurant be. unless its a small/family run one that have constant access to the IT guy and site, they cant control it. like we still have the god damn cheesy tots on our site and available for doordash, but we havent sold them in almost a month???? because fucking IT sucks ass. like we cant open our lobby until all our menus are in order and they still show shit that isnt right and is discontinued because IT WONT DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS