forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Going camping with some friends for the next two-ish days, so I won't be on until I get back! i.e, roleplays won't get responses from me and I wanted to let my partners know beforehand :D ( @tungsten, @Icefire, @Jacks347, @eddy-allen-poe, @Aizawa-is-on-temporary-hiatus, @Adaras )

You better gather round the campfire and sing the campfire song

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Going camping with some friends for the next two-ish days, so I won't be on until I get back! i.e, roleplays won't get responses from me and I wanted to let my partners know beforehand :D ( @tungsten, @Icefire, @Jacks347, @eddy-allen-poe, @Aizawa-is-on-temporary-hiatus, @Adaras )

Like PJO?

@Dayzed forum

Oh, cool dude! Have fun :)

@Pickles group

Like PJO?

….like spongebob, dom

True Crime Don’ts with Ash:
Don’t investigate crime scenes while drunk, please

ENGLAND

Being at the pub when you’re a police chief who should be on duty is peak England

@Pickles group

ENGLAND

Being at the pub when you’re a police chief who should be on duty is peak England

I want a husband like William 😭😭 he was so lovely

ENGLAND

He was 😭😭

Honestly if someone told me they had a science room in their house I’d marry them on the spot

@Pickles group

ENGLAND

He was 😭😭

Honestly if someone told me they had a science room in their house I’d marry them on the spot

I feel so bad for himm
I hope that whatever happens after death is good to him and Julia, I just need them to be happy