forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Dom I feel like you need a bedtime because one day you're just going to decide "hey it's midnight, I should see if drinking draino actually kills you :D"

@larcenistarsonist group

it's currently 1:21 am and that gave me a stroke to read through

also REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MY TWIN I MISSED YOU MGUY!!!!

And I'm pretty sure Idaho and Florida are on such opposite ends of the spectrum that I can't judge which is worse-

@The-Magician group

I want a husband like William 😭😭 he was so lovely

He was 😭😭

Honestly if someone told me they had a science room in their house I’d marry them on the spot

I feel so bad for himm
I hope that whatever happens after death is good to him and Julia, I just need them to be happy

Are you talking about Murdoch Mysteries???

@Pickles group

I want a husband like William 😭😭 he was so lovely

He was 😭😭

Honestly if someone told me they had a science room in their house I’d marry them on the spot

I feel so bad for himm
I hope that whatever happens after death is good to him and Julia, I just need them to be happy

Are you talking about Murdoch Mysteries???

Nope, unfortunately it was very much nonfictional

@HighPockets group

Hello apparently avocado pits have small doses of poison but I think I’ll ignore that bc I probably won’t even be sick if I eat all of it. I just want a taste.

Mmm yes Forbidden Egg

@Katastrophic group

Hello apparently avocado pits have small doses of poison but I think I’ll ignore that bc I probably won’t even be sick if I eat all of it. I just want a taste.

Mmm yes Forbidden Egg

only very slightly toxic, very good fiber tho. Should be fine, most things we eat are actually slightly toxic anyways.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Dom I feel like you need a bedtime because one day you're just going to decide "hey it's midnight, I should see if drinking draino actually kills you :D"

Pfft nah. I already know that would make me feel the Not Nice. And I'm a grown up. I don't need a bedtime. Sleep is for mortals.

@Pickles group

True Crime DO'S with Pickles: if someone is attacking you, try to get all their shit. Pull out some of their hair, scratch them so hard that there's ample dna under your nails, get to their wallet if you can without them noticing and hide it for the police to find, bite and scratch and punch them in visible places. You're a badass

@Pickles group

Abby Shapiro is advertising her videos again-

So I watched it
It wasn't as bad as some since it was just get talking about her and her husband's faith and not slut shaming people