Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Also like
I'll be dead
I can't stop you from taking my bones
All that I ask is that you treat them with care and that when the time comes, you will join them.

@croccin-champagne

We'll all be dead so I'm disrespecting the fuck out of your arms by using them to slap cops

I dont think Reed would find that very disrespectful

@Pickles group

You'd think
That if you were going to make a video
Going over someone's tweets
You'd find out their pronouns before you make it??

@ElderGod-kirky group

You'd think

what youtuber are you talking about? because there's one that i watch occasionally and there was one video where he accidentally mis-gendered the person he was doing a sort of report on, then proceeded to apologize in the description for doing so, as well as in his next video and used their correct pronouns then

@Pickles group

You'd think

what youtuber are you talking about? because there's one that i watch occasionally and there was one video where he accidentally mis-gendered the person he was doing a sort of report on, then proceeded to apologize in the description for doing so, as well as in his next video and used their correct pronouns then

Several. I keep watching videos on the creepshow art situation and so far i've only seen one video gender Kevin correctly the whole time or even just more than half even though their pronouns are in their fucking name on twitter and I saw one person note it in a pinned comment and apologize, and one (out of two so far) videos gender shannon's sibling correctly

@ElderGod-kirky group

You'd think

Several. I keep watching videos on the creepshow art situation and so far i've only seen one video gender Kevin correctly the whole time or even just more than half even though their pronouns are in their fucking name on twitter and I saw one person note it in a pinned comment and apologize, and one (out of two so far) videos gender shannon's sibling correctly

ah, so a different thing than what i'm thinking of
yeah i understand making a mistake once and then fixing it—like the guy i mentioned—but multiple people doing it? and only one apologizing?

@Pickles group

I'm a hundred percent for straight up physically assaulting child m*lesters in prison. Fuck YES throw dirty water on Brett's head during a card game, he ABSOLUTELY deserved it, sir I know you're also in prison but you're an icon. That's all on true crime for now

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm a hundred percent for straight up physically assaulting child m*lesters in prison. Fuck YES throw dirty water on Brett's head during a card game, he ABSOLUTELY deserved it, sir I know you're also in prison but you're an icon. That's all on true crime for now

Hell yessssss

That whole case was really sad though :(

@Pickles group

Ash!! I'm drawing drew and ash for pride month and I didn't think it was really going to end up looking like them because I'm horrible at likeness but I'm surprised at how much it looks like them so far. I might do Alaina and John too but I'm hoping it turns out good because I wanna email it to them since I don't have insta or anything to post it on where they'd see it

@Pickles group

Are vapes cheap?? I saw a gas station ad for one that's 99 cents. I thought they'd be expensive. Of at least more than a dollar