forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Why does X-Men Days of Future Past have such gay undertones??? Erik and Charles (young versions) throughout the movie give off such "exes that had a bad breakup" vibes and idk how to feel about that lmao

@Pickles group

Did I sleep last night? I don't know. I must have because I had two horrible dreams and one that was fine. Last one makes me want to cry
I've decided I hate sleeping. It would be nice if I didn't have nightmares every night but here we are, and I can never fall asleep or stay asleep either

@Pickles group

My sibling and I saw a Skittles ad and then we came up with better pride things for them that don't feel homophobic
White packaging but rainbow Skittles
Packaging for each flag and then the colors for that flag inside, they don't even have to do every flag
White packaging and then inside is one of the flags and you don't know which one you got until you open it
And something like "let your rainbow out" instead of "only one rainbow matters during pride month" because that's dumb and implies we only matter during pride month. Which we all know is what they think but they could at least be sneakier about it
Skittles hire us

@requiemisback language

i'd like to be rude to whatever is going on in my body that is causing me to get this killer headache whenever i stand up

i assumed it was the 2nd dose of the covid vaccine that i got on the 18th but after taking tylenol like recommended, the headaches still persisted, thus making me think something else is happening and that it's unrelated to the vaccine dose

whatever it is, i want it to stop and soon cuz holy fuck it feels like there's a ghost just bashing my head in with a sledgehammer or something

@HighPockets group

i'd like to be rude to whatever is going on in my body that is causing me to get this killer headache whenever i stand up

i assumed it was the 2nd dose of the covid vaccine that i got on the 18th but after taking tylenol like recommended, the headaches still persisted, thus making me think something else is happening and that it's unrelated to the vaccine dose

whatever it is, i want it to stop and soon cuz holy fuck it feels like there's a ghost just bashing my head in with a sledgehammer or something

Sounds like dehydration or possibly a migraine to me; try drinking some water, dimming the lights, and lying down if you can.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: friendly reminder that pleading not guilty by reason of insanity will end up worse for you than just pleading guilty

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

In the world/story that is rolling around my head rn instead of sitting back I’m using a y instead of an i in the suffix jyn. It makes no sense but I’m doing it for continuity bc Pryn looks a lot better than Prin. So yeah I’m spelling it Termujyn, points to anyone who knows what that is without looking it up.

@tungsten fastfood

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: friendly reminder that pleading not guilty by reason of insanity will end up worse for you than just pleading guilty

Yeah I’ve thought about that one.

It's also very hard to do

@requiemisback language

Sounds like dehydration or possibly a migraine to me; try drinking some water, dimming the lights, and lying down if you can.

yeah that might be- i can't really dim the lights or lie down rn but i can go grab a thing of water so at least i'll be able to help myself, even if it's by a small percentage

@HighPockets group

yeah that might be- i can't really dim the lights or lie down rn but i can go grab a thing of water so at least i'll be able to help myself, even if it's by a small percentage

Is there somewhere a bit quieter that you could go? Quiet, dark rooms are the best for that

@requiemisback language

Is there somewhere a bit quieter that you could go? Quiet, dark rooms are the best for that

no, not right now at least given that my dads are awake + we have family over so a lot of the rooms aren't all that quiet anymore

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to my work's need for ear plugs because i wear them for damn near 8 hours straight and i always wind up with phantoms in my ears

@Pickles group

The new blues clues Steve is fucking HORRIFYING in every way

Why

Watch like a little bit of an episode and tell me you disagree. I can't explain it but he's scary

I had my first interview 👏
And I failed my first interview 👏

Sad day dude. Good luck next time. I’m seriously thinking of calling out of work tomorrow bc I’m too ugly to show up.

Some stuff I was thinking about.
Do you ever just look at things way too seriously? Like, I love them “adult virgin” vine, but every time I hear it I remember how fucked pun intended the American understanding of sex is and how harmful that is too all people but especially aces and how it contributes to the more toxic aspects of Straight culture.
What’s the difference between patriarchy and rape culture and how do you define the first?
I look like that fat faced mii rn.