forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

speaking of tiktok feminism

saw a thing on pinterest that was talking about a dude that makes videos promoting feminism and pointing out misogynistic things guys do and how to fix/avoid them
so i'm sitting there bbq sause on my titties, applauding the dude for taking the initiative to look at himself as a man and figure out what he and other guys need to do to fix the patriarchy, and

women in the comments are bitching??? about how he's either doing it for an underlying motive????? or that it shouldn't take a man to make these points stick?????? can no one be happy about this??????

@Pickles group

Y'all. When are we gonna realize that idealizing Canada is bad? Just because they have better healthcare and pretend to be nice doesn't mean that they're not still really shitty. Find a country that DOESN'T suck and start wanting to move there. Because Canada has the same problems the US does, we just ignore it because they say "sorry" funny and put gravy on fries

@Pickles group

Putting gravy on fries should be a crime

It's so nasty

I hate gravy in general so I'm already biased, but ew

I don't mind gravy in general but it doesn't belong on fries and also wendys gravy sucks ass

@Pickles group

The "all the other girls are pretty but I'm so ugly and I don't fit in" trope has to be so damaging to young actresses who get cast in those roles. Anyways, we're watching my big fat greek wedding or whatever it is and I was told it was funny. I haven't even done the nose exhale thing yet

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

MJ when I was at camp we had a counselor who reminded me of you, he had his own lighter that was basically a small blowtorch and he spent a solid 10 seconds pouring lighter fluid on the campfire

@larcenistarsonist group

MJ when I was at camp we had a counselor who reminded me of you, he had his own lighter that was basically a small blowtorch and he spent a solid 10 seconds pouring lighter fluid on the campfire

The fact that someone reminded you of me makes me so incredibly happy but also I want to be his friend please take me to camp with you next time I'm small enough to fit in a duffel bag

@Pickles group

You know what. Fuck you. If you're not going to try to fucking see me before I leave, I don't want to see you. Get your ass back home and stop pretending like you actually want to see me because if you did, you'd care that I'm leaving in less than two weeks and it really seems like you don't. I wish I had never fucking said anything to you in the first place and none of this ever happened. I don't want to keep crying because you won't do anything with me. You're not worth it and I hope that once I'm gone and I forget about you and you never see me for the rest of your life, you'll feel bad. Fuck off. The fucking AUDACITY you have to say you're sad that I'm moving so far away when you don't text or see me while I live ten minutes away.

@HighPockets group

The "all the other girls are pretty but I'm so ugly and I don't fit in" trope has to be so damaging to young actresses who get cast in those roles. Anyways, we're watching my big fat greek wedding or whatever it is and I was told it was funny. I haven't even done the nose exhale thing yet

Reminds me of how some guys will see a woman with basic makeup on and go "yes I love the natural look! no makeup on my girl!!" or how shaving commercials for women have them shaving their already bare legs.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'm getting real fucking sick and tired of being kicked, punched, and/or have things thrown at mye by my sister
constantly

and she always fucking aims for the face, tits, and knees

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

The fact that someone reminded you of me makes me so incredibly happy but also I want to be his friend please take me to camp with you next time I'm small enough to fit in a duffel bag

Don’t think we need to do that, he lives in my neighborhood so you can just come over

@larcenistarsonist group

Don’t think we need to do that, he lives in my neighborhood so you can just come over

Sweet then we could finally go on our Olive Garden date with crossbows after I meet him