forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

I will let climate change kill me once a little kid comes up to me and asks "are you a boy or a girl?" Only after that will I succumb

@ElderGod-Icefire

Dear writers of Downton Abbey: fuck. You. And your. Homophobia. Downton Abbey is so much fun but I keep getting pulled out of the enjoyment every time I remember that Thomas is the only LGBTQ character, yet he is also a one dimensional asshole. I've tried so hard to like him, because I always try to like the LGBTQ characters in shows, but I just can't. Even little tiny changes to his character would have made him three dimensional and more likable and wonderful, but instead he's a one note minor antagonist that no one likes, and his sexuality is used as a joke. Is used as a "see how disgusting he is? He's gay". And it's homophobic and horrific and I hate it so much. It makes me want to cry whenever someone mocks him for it because goddamnit I thought tv was done doing this, I thought this didn't happen anymore, and I'm so so tired of trying to enjoy the show only to remember what the sole, single LGBTQ character is used for

@Pickles group

There's an epidemic of famous people kissing their kids on the lips and it really needs to stop

It used to be okay. Now I don’t know

It was never okay, old people have just always been insane

@larcenistarsonist group

another day, another ice cream sandwich eaten like a steak

You know, MJ, since we’re not close or anything, I didn’t know what to make of you. But my friend, this is marvelous

Only doing what I was born to do.

@ElderGod-kirky group

homophobic family friend: so do you find guys attractive? like, if he was the right one?
me: yes, if they look and act the right way
family friend: okay, good, so you're not gay
me: agrees in pan

@Pickles group

To celebrate my parents' wedding anniversary, I will be showering, mourning my birth, and possibly taking a bath. Also it's trash night so I need to take that out then again, my parents are going out already

@ElderGod-Icefire

homophobic family friend: so do you find guys attractive? like, if he was the right one?

just say "however, i am more attracted to pans than to men, so you might want to still be worried" or something like that. you are pansexual, after all. doesn't that mean you're attracted to pans?

@ElderGod-kirky group

just say "however, i am more attracted to pans than to men, so you might want to still be worried" or something like that. you are pansexual, after all. doesn't that mean you're attracted to pans?

skfjjsfg man, missed my shot to out myself as pansexual
can't let them know I've got a threesome going on with the old cast iron skillets tho

@ElderGod-Icefire

skfjjsfg man, missed my shot to out myself as pansexual
can't let them know I've got a threesome going on with the old cast iron skillets tho

dkfbkgdfjhb exactly
oh my god lmao

@ElderGod-kirky group

y'know, in all seriousness

you'd think they'd start questioning me a bit more considering the fact that my very female character on a game

• is shirtless, dressed by me
  • has a girlfriend that i regularly visit whenever i come back to the town, and give a kiss hello
  • has had many screenshots taken of her by me of her doing hot viking girl stuff