forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

Can anyone do cringy fan edits? I have absotootly nothing to offer in return for one but if anyone can and are bored I have a task for you.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

i own two and a half funko pops, two from my Dragon Ball phase(Android 18 and Future Trunks, theyre both hot ngl) and one Luffy that my brother bought but i keep stealing from him

I also have some Youtooz because why not, speaking of which I have a figure and a plushie that should be coming in the mail in a month or so

@HighPockets group

i own two and a half funko pops, two from my Dragon Ball phase(Android 18 and Future Trunks, theyre both hot ngl) and one Luffy that my brother bought but i keep stealing from him

I also have some Youtooz because why not, speaking of which I have a figure and a plushie that should be coming in the mail in a month or so

I have: Jack the Lamplighter, Royal Dalton Music Hall Mary Poppins, Paige Tico, Tobias Beckett, Jyn Erso (duh), Val, Tina Goldstein, Newt Scamander (wand and egg), Jacob Kowalski, Queenie Goldstein, Yule Ball Hermione, one of the baby nifflers (my sister has the other), levitating Scarlet Witch with the Book of the Damned, TROS Rey, TROS Rose, Jannah, Qi'Ra, Lt. Connix, Holdo, the Child, Bodhi Rook (my beloved-), Agatha Harkness, Izabel, Marko, The Will, a Rock Candy of Alana, Luna Lovegood, the porg from Target where its wings are spread, Prince Robot IV, and Prince Robot IV in all black with the cracked screen. I also have some tiny Harry Potter ones from a Funko advent calendar thing I got a few years back that are all Yule Ball themed, but since I don't have much room for them I only kept the ones that looked the coolest.

@larcenistarsonist group

I have: Jack the Lamplighter, Royal Dalton Music Hall Mary Poppins, Paige Tico, Tobias Beckett, Jyn Erso (duh), Val, Tina Goldstein, Newt Scamander (wand and egg), Jacob Kowalski, Queenie Goldstein, Yule Ball Hermione, one of the baby nifflers (my sister has the other), levitating Scarlet Witch with the Book of the Damned, TROS Rey, TROS Rose, Jannah, Qi'Ra, Lt. Connix, Holdo, the Child, Bodhi Rook (my beloved-), Agatha Harkness, Izabel, Marko, The Will, a Rock Candy of Alana, Luna Lovegood, the porg from Target where its wings are spread, Prince Robot IV, and Prince Robot IV in all black with the cracked screen. I also have some tiny Harry Potter ones from a Funko advent calendar thing I got a few years back that are all Yule Ball themed, but since I don't have much room for them I only kept the ones that looked the coolest.

Damn are we listing our funkos:
I have: Infinity War Bucky, TFATWS Sam, GotGv2 Rocket, old school Scarlet Witch, Captain Marvel, Thor, Captain Marvel Nick Fury, Spiderman with a cell phone, Miles Morales gamer version, Doctor Strange, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Guy Fieri with a tiny hamburger, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Snape (which I'm not proud of), Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Voldemort, Cedric Diggory, Kylo Ren, Kylo Ren but with the cracked helmet, Rei, Finn but he's in Imperial disguise, Poe Dameron, a random Jawa, Darth Vader, Sequels!Han Solo, Luke Skywalker in his dune buggy thing, Ahsoka Tano, Palpatine, Eijirou Kirishima, Shouta Aizawa, and soon to be the Hero Killer: Stain. I also have the tiny funkos from the Yule Ball advent calendar and a bunch of tiny funkos from a marvel advent calender. So yeah, that's 48 tiny funkos on top of all my other ones.

@Pickles group

The place where all the food is is SUPPOSED to be open today so we can eat, but it's fucking not and I'm starving. It better open for at least lunch and dinner because all the food I have in my dorm is a jar of peanut butter and some cookies

@ElderGod-Icefire

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/us/the-satanic-temple-is-lobbying-against-a-texas-abortion-law-saying-its-members-should-have-access-to-abortion-pills-as-a-faithbased-right/ar-AAO8QfV?ocid=sapphireappshare

I hope they succeed because I want to laugh my ass off at all the butt-hurt republicans screaming that it's not right for them to have the religious liberty to do abortions, while also saying everyone else can't have any because of their (the republican lawmakers) faith

@Pickles group

My roommate is on the phone with her boyfriend talking about how she used some girl's vape and got so high she almost passed out. Shut upppp

@Pickles group

She's STILL on the phone
Bitch it's 11:30 and he lives a ten minute walk away by himself in a big ass room. Go sleep there and shut the hell up

@larcenistarsonist group

God I hate the people who can't handle me being smarter than them-

Bitch- holy shit?! What did I ever do to you? All I did was correct your spelling mistake and answer a bunch of questions in class?? Now you're gonna get all mad?

Also when they hate me because I'm confident in 98% of my actions??? Yes, I don't fear looking stupid, yes, I don't fear being loudly incorrect, yes, I don't fear people's opinions and you're gonna hate me for that?????

Honey, green isn't a good color on you-

Deleted user

My roommate is on the phone with her boyfriend talking about how she used some girl's vape and got so high she almost passed out. Shut upppp

but- vapes don't get you high?? if you're at the point of almost passing out then don't do it. that's not something to brag about aha