forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

today on My Mom's God-Awful TakesTM:

-that one clip of what's-her-face lady doing that whole spiel about how "men can't wear a dress because they can't" is top tier debating (like legit, i mentioned the clip specifically and she was mad at me for not agreeing, also threatened if i ever brought a guy home and he was wearing "girl's" clothing then she's cutting off our contact, so not sure how she's gonna like it when i bring a full-on girl-)

Def top tier debating skills. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Let him wear a dress. Let them wear nail polish. Let them put bbq sauce on their titties.

-mask mandates are going to cause a weaker generation cause we aren't getting enough oxygen, forcing everyone to breathe through their mouth

I did that for the first eight years of my life and I'm not dead.

-people saying the phrase "white privilege" is offensive to rich white people

Tbh I don't like the term white privilege bc it misses the point bc they are not privileges, they are rights that we shoulf all enjoy. But another great take.

and then she brought up a quote yesterday at dinner after that officer was arrested and i thought i agreed with her?
she was upset cause someone said "Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing yourself for justice <3" and she was through the roof pissed, i nodded with her, like "yeah, you don't say thank you for your sacrifice after a murder that shouldn't have happened, that's… not right"
but then they were all "no you're missing the point, he wasn't- sigh I should stop bringing up politics at the table" and i…???
like yeah please stop bringing up politics at the table, i'm sick of these takes, but also…???
does this mean the whole time I was nodding along you were defending the killer? were you saying he wasn't murdered? were you saying he deserved it? he wasn't what?
i'm having trouble deciphering what that implies but it can't be good

Big time rough my guy.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Bruh for reall. My dad was raised in the south for a while and it fucking shows. Like. He'll say that the confederate flag stands for the states right to secede from the US and I'm like "no, it stands for slavery". He goes "no, it stands for freedom". I respond, every time, with "…the freedom to own other people, which kind of negates the entire argument"

What a comeback

@ElderGod-Icefire

Bruh for reall. My dad was raised in the south for a while and it fucking shows. Like. He'll say that the confederate flag stands for the states right to secede from the US and I'm like "no, it stands for slavery". He goes "no, it stands for freedom". I respond, every time, with "…the freedom to own other people, which kind of negates the entire argument"

What a comeback

Yes. It makes him so angry because he has nothing to respond with

@Pickles group

My neighbors' cat is an outdoor cat and she was on our porch just now and my cat and I saw her so we went down and they sniffed each other through the glass. I love cats so much

@Pickles group

I'm waiting at motivation station but there hasn't been any sign of a train in months and there's things I need to do but can't

@ElderGod-kirky group

i've been unfortunately reminded of the time i used my dad's old spice shampoo (my head smelled fantastic) and my grandmother told me to not keep doing it because "weird old men might think something and go after you"
?????
what???
it's fucking shampoo wtf