forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Just a warning, if you tell me to shut up or be quiet, I just wanted to let yall know that I have the right to remain silent but not the ability :)

Deleted user

Did we ask you to leave countless times, yes we freaking did :/

But do I care what you say………no I don't

Deleted user

Wow you're REALLY scary 😨😳😕😐😬😅😨😳

Wow you're REALLY not great at being sarcastic

Deleted user

Wow you're REALLY great at being a pain in the ass.

Awwww is someone not happy :(

Deleted user

Awww is someone being pathetic :(

Awww is someone mad because they can't get their way :)

Deleted user

shoutout to the MVPs for not blowing up when facing an immovable crisis

Shout out to all the people here who are 15+ who keep bitching on and on about me being here :)

@ElderGod-kirky group

Shout out to all the people here who are 15+ who keep bitching on and on about me being here :)

Rule Four

Deleted user

Rule Four

Oh the rule that I don't care about and how like I don't care if yall are going to continue bullying me :)

@HighPockets group

Are you illiterate or just stupid? The chat outlines clearly state that this chat is 15+, and for good reason.
This chat is not meant for people your age. It's explicitly meant for older users because we use mature language and discuss mature content.
This isn't some rule that we're enforcing because we hate you (since I assure you that most of us don't care about you whatsoever), but because this chat is for older users. You're breaking a rule laid out on the first page of the chat, and that was quoted to you multiple times. Stop being a petulant child and find another thread; you're proving to us exactly why someone of your age shouldn't be here.

Deleted user

Are you illiterate or just stupid? The chat outlines clearly state that this chat is 15+, and for good reason.
This chat is not meant for people your age. It's explicitly meant for older users because we use mature language and discuss mature content.
This isn't some rule that we're enforcing because we hate you (since I assure you that most of us don't care about you whatsoever), but because this chat is for older users. You're breaking a rule laid out on the first page of the chat, and that was quoted to you multiple times. Stop being a petulant child and find another thread; you're proving to us exactly why someone of your age shouldn't be here.

lol and I assure you that most of the people here don't care about you either

@HighPockets group

Oh honey, if only you knew how wrong you are.

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh look we have another person throwing around words when they don't get what they want

next👏topic👏
it's a frequent thing for some reason for me and my mom to discuss the ways someone who is 600-ish pounds can yiff. i don't even know how, it just Is.

Deleted user

Oh honey, if only you knew how wrong you are.

Oh honey if only you knew how stupid you being rn for bringing up the same exact thing everybody has told me, so get to the back of line :)

Deleted user

oh look we have another person throwing around words when they don't get what they want

next👏topic👏
it's a frequent thing for some reason for me and my mom to discuss the ways someone who is 600-ish pounds can yiff. i don't even know how, it just Is.

see, this is what I'm talking about, kirke is actually smarter than the rest of these so-called I know everything people. you could have just moved on to the next topic but no you waisted your time sitting there for almost an hour and a half looking like idiot's arguing about one little stupid rule that you know I don't care about