forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

47 days isn't two years, you're not 15, you're breaking the rules, get out
Oh and it's days, not day's, but hey what do children know anyways?

Deleted user

You're basically calling me dumb -=-

@ElderGod-kirky group

I was 13 years old 47 day's ago :/

yes, because i'm so invested in your existence that i care how many days you've been 14, which is still under the age restriction

Deleted user

yes, because i'm so invested in your existence that i care how many days you've been 14, which is still under the age restriction

k :/

@Pickles group

If the shoe fits 💅

@Mojack group

From the original post of this chat;

Fourth Rule: Maturity Act is in place. This chat is now 15+ only.

This rule exists for a reason. Unless you’ve received a vouch from one of the older users on this chat that’s reasonable, you shouldn’t be actively participating in this chat.

Deleted user

This rule exists for a reason. Unless you’ve received a vouch from one of the older users on this chat that’s reasonable, you shouldn’t be actively participating in this chat.

@Mojack group

You are the exact reason on why that rule exists.

Deleted user

You are the exact reason on why that rule exists.

k irdc :/

Deleted user

I can go back and forth with yall on this but I'm still going to say the something "k :/"

@ElderGod-kirky group

dude this isn't a game or some bullshit thing you can brush off to the side. there are rules for a reason, and the least you can do is respect them without being a little brat about it
kindly fuck off

@requiemisback language

[crawls out from the depths of hell, probably]
i heavily agree with Kirke. you can't just expect everything to go away on a whim, cuz that's just not how life works.
anyways, i'm gonna go back to lurking now-

Deleted user

dude this isn't a game or some bullshit thing you can brush off to the side. there are rules for a reason, and the least you can do is respect them without being a little brat about it
kindly fuck off

If you want me to show respect, then don't tell me to fuck off cause you don't see me yelling, name-calling, or using curse words. Plus I would think since you're older than me and wiser than me that you would be able to handle this situation better than you are doing currently rn like calling me a brat and telling me to fuck-off. A person with common sense and know's how to handle situations like this one unlike you would ask kindly and nicely to not be on here due to my age not meeting the requirements, if you would just say that then I would happily leave this forum not saying a single word. :)

@Mojack group

kindly fuck off

If you want me to show respect, then don't tell me to fuck off cause you don't see me yelling, name-calling, or using curse words. Plus I would think since you're older than me and wiser than me that you would be able to handle this situation better than you are doing currently rn like calling me a brat and telling me to fuck-off. A person with common sense and know's how to handle situations like this one unlike you would ask kindly and nicely to not be on here due to my age not meeting the requirements, if you would just say that then I would happily leave this forum not saying a single word. :)

I politely said that you shouldn’t be participating in this chat. You didn’t leave. You only said “k :/“. If you’re going to try and make up excuses, please try to make ones up that actually hold up to your actions.

@ElderGod-kirky group

1. i swear. it's what i do. don't think this is some special case because it's not
  2. i called you a brat because that's how you're acting
  3. you were already told to not be on this site before, and i reminded you of that fact in a civil manner, which you so kindly decided to ignore
  4. a person with common sense would know to take a warning the first time

Deleted user

kindly fuck off

I politely said that you shouldn’t be participating in this chat. You didn’t leave. You only said “k :/“. If you’re going to try and make up excuses, please try to make ones up that actually hold up to your actions.

I understand that you asked kindly and I would have left if kirke didn't have to escalate the situation and instead not say anything after you asked nicely :/

@Pickles group

kindly fuck off

We'd already told you several times. And *knows

Deleted user

But I have a right to be here if I want, rules or no rules

@tungsten fastfood

If the shoe fits 💅

^^^^

Deleted user

If the shoe fits 💅

Yeah, it can fit on your foot but not mine

Deleted user

But I have a right to be here if I want, rules or no rules

You literally don't though

How come, I don't remember you being the one who can tell me what to do

@larcenistarsonist group

Oh wow, so savage.

Dude, just leave. You're obviously not wanted here and unnecessarily escalating the situation. You're going against the chat rules so just leave. There's nothing to benefit you if you stay.