forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

I want to buy a ton of Saga merch but all of it's expensive :(
I have two Funko Pops (Izabel and Prince Robot IV) and one Funko Rock Candy (Alana) but that's it. I actually got the Alana one for free bc she wasn't in the system and the guy just told me to take her lmao

@larcenistarsonist group

I have two Funko Pops (Izabel and Prince Robot IV) and one Funko Rock Candy (Alana) but that's it. I actually got the Alana one for free bc she wasn't in the system and the guy just told me to take her lmao

I got a limited edition Silver the Hedgehog funko pop that glows in the dark and it's my favorite thing

@Mojack group

oh look we have another person throwing around words when they don't get what they want

next👏topic👏
it's a frequent thing for some reason for me and my mom to discuss the ways someone who is 600-ish pounds can yiff. i don't even know how, it just Is.

i tend to visualize things as i read them, not even by choice. my mind just does that without me welcoming the behaviour.

live footage of mojack reading those set of words

Deleted user

*I-know-everything
*wasted
*idiots

you're being petty over a couple of spelling errors, good job to you for knowing how to correct someone when they didn't ask you to -=-

Deleted user

but Imma head out because I don't want to talk to a bunch of fake, bigot, petty, nobodies :), I like talking to people who are nice, respectful, NOT fake, NOT petty, and NOT bigot's :)

@ElderGod-kirky group

i have so many books on my shelf to read, and re-read because i have sequels, but brain says "nah let's read shitty wattpad books instead" and it's so fucking annoying
i literally have a book sitting right next to me that i'm halfway through

@HighPockets group

I got a limited edition Silver the Hedgehog funko pop that glows in the dark and it's my favorite thing

Ooh nice!! I have one of Bodhi Rook (my favorite) that I got for Christmas one year, he was an exclusive at some con.

@Mojack group

but Imma head out because I don't want to talk to a bunch of fake, bigot, petty, nobodies :), I like talking to people who are nice, respectful, NOT fake, NOT petty, and NOT bigot's :)

@larcenistarsonist group

Ooh nice!! I have one of Bodhi Rook (my favorite) that I got for Christmas one year, he was an exclusive at some con.

I haven't been to any cons yet but I really want to!! I heard they're so much fun

Deleted user

when in the actual fuck were we bigots????

well since yall were calling me something I'm not, like a child, I thought I would return the favor :)

@HighPockets group

i have so many books on my shelf to read, and re-read because i have sequels, but brain says "nah let's read shitty wattpad books instead" and it's so fucking annoying

See I have a ton of books that I need to read but instead I read library books bc my brain goes "they're due soon and your owned ones aren't, read these first!!"

@ghosthugs__

well since yall were calling me something I'm not, like a child, I thought I would return the favor :)

you… are a child??? they were just stating a fact???? jfc

@HighPockets group

I haven't been to any cons yet but I really want to!! I heard they're so much fun

I've been to some small-scale Comicons in my city (mostly just merch booths but tbh that's how I like them) and also to Star Wars Celebration back in 2019. So much fun!! I'm not really one for big cons and events but I'm so happy that I went to that one!

@larcenistarsonist group

See I have a ton of books that I need to read but instead I read library books bc my brain goes "they're due soon and your owned ones aren't, read these first!!"

Honestly, I can feel my book judge me as I open yet another AO3 tab

@ElderGod-kirky group

it was a rhetorical question hon, i wasn't actually asking because there's no actual answer

@ElderGod-kirky group

i'm sure nikolai and zoya burn holes into my skull every time i open up a wattpad book i've already read

@HighPockets group

i'm sure nikolai and zoya burn holes into my skull every time i open up a wattpad book i've already read

ADSFKJDGSDSJF MY LOVES!!!!