forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Pinterest kind of stresses me out because each thing I want to save has like five boards it could go on. Saving it to all of them is too much work and picking just one is so much pressure. And then if I go back to look for it I have no idea where I put it

Same

@ElderGod-kirky group

sldfkhgdf
i'm watching Lucifer bloopers, and one character asked "Who escaped hell?" and Tom forgot his line i think because there was a very long pause, then he said "Donald Trump." First character was silent, then went "…fuck."

@Pickles group

sdfkgh
readers: gets paycheck
readers, busting through store door: books baby!

I

I can't argue with that lmao

Homies I got a job and lemme tell ya. I ran out of places to put my books.

I have a giftcard and some cash that are begging me to buy books but I haven't finished all the books from my last four book buying outings

Deleted user

Being rude to my parents for throwing out all of my old knitting stuff because "I wasn't using it anymore" even though I made three of my cousins scarves JUST LAST WEEK and also that knitting was my only good coping mechanism in high school and now I'm just as stressed now as I was then. Anyways guess who's going to the Michael's in Portage so that I can get some nice chunky wool and some needles of a good quality for stabbing eyes out. That last bit is a joke for legal reasons.

@croccin-champagne

sdfkgh
readers: gets paycheck
readers, busting through store door: books baby!

I

I can't argue with that lmao

Homies I got a job and lemme tell ya. I ran out of places to put my books.

SAME

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Do any of you know about that one book that come in a fancy black box, has a really cool bookmark with definitions and has black pages?

I saw a review of it on tiktok and really wanted to get it but my dumbass didn't save the video

I want to use my first paycheck to get it but I cant if I don't know what the book is :')

@Pickles group

A Court of Thorns and Roses and Caraval both recently got editions in a black box, but idk if they have sprayed edges.

Goddammit I need to read Legendary

@Pickles group

Me, constantly: vary your schedule so you don't get stalked and murdered
Also me when I take a single wrong step in the exact path that I walk every day: intense panicking

@ElderGod-kirky group

question for the void
are there ever gag straight romance novels in the perspective of the guy?
like, ever?
the thought randomly popped up and now i can't think of even wattpad books that aren't in the perspective of the girl