forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@larcenistarsonist group

Emi, my wife, we're tyrants together 'cept I have 7 as a wing

I'll be the "benevolent" queen to make us look good while we're actually horrible

I'll be the "just" queen but really we just do whatever the flippin hell we want

It's the perfect plan for leadership šŸ˜

Watch out world, Emi and I are taking over

@Pickles group

Target food haul āœŒļø
Cheddar puff corn
Double stuffed oreos
Pop tarts
Milano cookies
Nutella

@Katastrophic group

Personally I really like those rolled-up chocolate wafer things

The long stick cookies? I got in trouble for "smoking" while eating one once. The poor teacher thought I was straight up crunching on a cigarette

@HighPockets group

Personally I really like those rolled-up chocolate wafer things

The long stick cookies? I got in trouble for "smoking" while eating one once. The poor teacher thought I was straight up crunching on a cigarette

Ah yes, as all responsible smokers do. Just fucking crumnch down on the cigarette, mmmm delicious

@Kevin-Arthur-is-Gentleman

I'm an INTJ-A, Enneagram 5w4 (my triad is 5-9-4). I've also typed as an INFJ a few times in the past, but I don't think that's quite accurate; I relate more to INTJ's thought processes and behaviors. I'm just friendlier than INTJs have a reputation for being, I guess.

That's not really important; I just saw the Myers-Briggs being discussed and couldn't resist chiming in. (Btw, hello again everyone; I doubt most of you remember me but I remember most of you. I was @Gentleman.)

@ElderGod-kirky group

OH MY GODS IT'S GENTLEMAN

also i now remember my Myers-Briggs it's INFP, the mediator. all i could remember was the mediator part ghfjgh
thank you unreliable brain power

@croccin-champagne

also i now remember my Myers-Briggs it's INFP, the mediator. all i could remember was the mediator part ghfjgh

you're fucking kidding

@ElderGod-kirky group

you're fucking kidding

nope
i'll even take it again to double check