forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I'm an INFP-T– it's supposedly the rarest but it feels like everyone has it

I've also taken the test several times and gotten the same result

if its supposed to be the rarest and it feels like everyone has it, id bet money half or more of the people you know who claim to be that personality type are only doing so BECAUSE its rare and they want to be special. not saying I doubt you are, just that thats usually the case with rare personality types where it somehow seems like everyone is that type

Yeah it's probably just for attention lmfao or like a "oh I'm so shy and turbulent UWU" and meanwhile it's like. …. … I can't work with other people without getting extremely pissed off but that's cute I guess 🤷

It's kind of annoying honestly. I see it all the time on pinterest and tiktok of shitty stereotypes that just annoy me. I just wanted to be rude about it

@Pickles group

The entire thing is annoying. People put so much stock in it when it's not reliable or valid and was really just a cash grab of sorts

@larcenistarsonist group

It's kinda funny because ENTJs are supposed to have lots of plans and stuff but I'm not a planner. I just do things on the fly a lot, but that doesn't mean I'm not prepared. I work best under pressure which is probably why I'm a procrastinator.

@tungsten fastfood

Emi, my wife, we're tyrants together 'cept I have 7 as a wing

I'll be the "benevolent" queen to make us look good while we're actually horrible

@larcenistarsonist group

I'll be the "benevolent" queen to make us look good while we're actually horrible

I'll be the "just" queen but really we just do whatever the flippin hell we want

@tungsten fastfood

I'll be the "just" queen but really we just do whatever the flippin hell we want

It's the perfect plan for leadership 😍