forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

aight
so
i just retook it and i got INTP-T??? but i vividly remember getting mediator the last time i took it so ig i got less feely

I got INTP-T, too! I've taken the test too many times at this point because I always forget, I'd better remember at this point-

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: indigenous people KNOW SHIT. If someone tells you not to do something or not to go somewhere, don't fucking do it @ the colonists

@HighPockets group

Also just in general, if you're in an area you're not familiar with and the people who live there tell you not to go somewhere probably listen to them
Sooo many horror movies where the new in town lead is like "ooh yes let me go into the spooky haunted woods that everyone who lives here told me to avoid! nothing will go wrong, surely!"

@Pickles group

It's only slightly related but I'm counting it as falling under the umbrella of true crime because it's context for some spooky crime

@ElderGod-kirky group

my cat is probably so damn confused whenever we call for him outside of his usual general confusion

names we call him
Pretzel
Shithead
Shuhtheed
Fat Cat
Fatso
Fatty
Tubby
Tubs
Chonkers
Chumbawamba
Dumbass
Psycho
Pesto
Pestle
Pet-zel

and probably more

@Pickles group

Don't get me wrong, elephants are absolutely amazing and I adore them, but they're too close to being nocturnal for my comfort

@Pickles group

Why don't I like it or why do they travel a lot at night? The answer to both is I don't know, but the latter has something to do with finding water in a shocking display of mortality that I also did not expect, they can only go the same length of time without water as us

@Pickles group

Neurotypicals need to stop. Straight people need to stop. But STRAIGHT NEUROTYPICALS really need to stop. No context, nothing made me say this, they just do