forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@faltering-through pets

I get to wake up at 3am tomorrow to leave for N carolina so I have decided that I'm either going to bed stupid early or not at all. I asked my mom if we could stop for "drinks" (aka me insinuating that I want more than water and gatorade) so uhh poggers I guess. Still excited for the beach. not excited for waking up at 3am.

Dude, sounds like fun. I was gonna go to the beach as well but ended up cancelling because a friend of mine bailed last moment. The beaches here are pretty cool, I especially like the little shops

@ghosthugs__

anyone else think that parents should respect their children and get them things they need? cuz i do

out.
get out.
read the rules of the chat while you do it :)

Deleted user

i'm a bit afraid to ask, but what's the spaghetti thing?

Deleted user

like uncooked spaghetti, or does it have to be soggy?

@ghosthugs__

Putting a piece of spaghetti in your stylus when you break the nib until you can replace it

ah yes that is as gloriously cursed as i imagined
S P A G H E T S T Y L U S

Deleted user

like uncooked spaghetti, or does it have to be soggy?

Why would it need to be soggy??

i don't know

@Pickles group

I'm not in a good mood anymore. ApPaReNtLy my "straight" friend has now kissed a girl before me. It's worth noting that she's two years younger than me and has now kissed six people. That's more relationships than I've had ever, even using the loosest definition of the term. I'm lonely and prom was the first time I'd seen my girlfriend in over a month and I haven't seen her since and I'm sad again

@Pickles group

i have. a hunger. for poptarts.
I have poptarts. I want to eat them all
~bad poetry by pickles throwback on that one, wow

@requiemisback language

hi i'm gonna be rude to myself for getting nervous about doing my schoolwork then not doing it and then getting nervous about not doing my schoolwork

i need a vacation. a 10-day vacation to italy or something because this just ain't it.

@ElderGod-kirky group

gonna be rude to my parents who sarcastically go "here we go" whenever women of color on a show talk about how their gender and race make things difficult in the job force and life in general