forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

i'd also like to be rude to myself because i gotta find a ring for graduation but i'm picky about them but also minimalistic but also slightly to the left?? like i'd be down for a snake ring but also i really like men's rings because they're so clean???

@berlioz

If you can make it here in ten minutes I will share with you

Sorry I couldn't make it, traffic was crazy.

@ghosthugs__

I like to yell at chromebook cameras
Google doesn't know how to make a computer
I just wanted to take a picture of a rock with a cute face

reading this in jan misali's voice lmao

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m so tired.

my guy for why, if you'd like to say

Stayed up till midnight the night before an early shift that I had to run to my older brother to before my early shift so I had to wake up at 440. Then I worked late and had to deal with Gov as they overcharged me on stuff. But I do now officially own my car now (Hot Harold) and I made sure to get enough sleep last night so rn I'm pretty Grucci.

@ElderGod-kirky group

fucking hell why are apple products so expensive???
i just want a goddamn tablet for drawing that can double as a small laptop, i don't need a fuckin stylus that is 100 bucks and a keyboard that is another 159 bucks ON TOP OF the damn near 500 bucks that the tablet is

i wanna feel rich, not be poorer, goddamn

@tungsten fastfood

(I read that as explosive and I feel stupid)

I'd like to be rude to clobetasol propionate which is a tropical cream solution to how UNCLEAR the instructions are

Like I also got a prescription for Zoloft (bye depression 😔😢😓❤️) and it was so clear what happens when you misuse it or overdose and all of the side effects then this mf topical cream is like "yeah just put it on you it might burn it might not idk I'm not here for you"

"Hey so this medicine gives you incredibly dangerous side effects so make sure to look out for _____ and ensure yourself that it isn't normal and tell a doctor ASAP" (Takes me thirty years to read the whole dangers list)

"yeah idk it might burn just put it on you fuck" (Takes me thirty seconds to read and look at a diagram of its chemical makeup)

@Pickles group

nutella is dangerously addicting someone needs to outlaw me being able to buy it. i will hate them forever but it's for the best. mr governor if you're seeing this, can you make it illegal to sell me nutella please

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to be rude to my sister because she's like a goddamn stenographer. Every time I say something remotely unnormal, she writes it down. She's going to publish a book titled "my sister's bullshit" and it's just going to contain 300 pages of out-of-context quotes from me.