@HighPockets group

@HighPockets group

Dude that moment in the Slaves of the Republic arc where

@larcenistarsonist group

@larcenistarsonist group

a;slkdfja;skdfj I KNOW

@HighPockets group

I got the Vintage Collection set with Echo, Fives, and Jesse in their ARC trooper armor for Christmas and it was hands-down one of the best gifts I've ever received!

@HighPockets group

a;slkdfja;skdfj I KNOW

YES OMG
I KNEW WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE SINCE I READ AHSOKA BUT AHHHHHHHH

@larcenistarsonist group

a;slkdfja;skdfj I KNOW

YES OMG
I KNEW WHAT THE OUTCOME WOULD BE SINCE I READ AHSOKA BUT AHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I honestly only watched Rebels for the Ahsoka vs Vader moment-

@Pickles group

We're doing sheep brain dissections in psych and I actually touched it and did stuff. The inside looks like a mushroom and I don't think I'll ever be eating a mushroom again
Also freshman me would hate every aspect of current me and that's the biggest accomplishment I could achieve

@HighPockets group

Ooh fun! I felt sick during the dissection class (frog dissection in freshman bio) so I left and read Crooked Kingdom in the school library instead

@Pickles group

The squid dissection I did in bio was really gross and it went horribly but this one didn't smell as bad probably because of the masks and there's an actual diagram so we aren't confused as hell and destroying everything

@berlioz

Wait there are diagrams-
I've dissected a rat and a sheep brain and both times the teachers were just like go at it and we destroyed the subjects. I don't know what we were supposed to take away from it.

@ElderGod-kirky group

the only 'dissection' i remember doing was roughly around 5-6th grade. one involved poking a poor worm and the other involved taking apart an owl pellet and figuring out what it ate from the bones

@Pickles group

Wait there are diagrams-
I've dissected a rat and a sheep brain and both times the teachers were just like go at it and we destroyed the subjects. I don't know what we were supposed to take away from it.

Yeah since it's psych and not bio we're mostly just looking for the parts and describing what they do, which we already know. It's more just a thing we're doing because my teacher likes it rather than an introduction to brains or something

@Pickles group

In a sanitary, controlled setting*

*In the woods, free from humanity and and just going buckwild

Population control early on. Nice