forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

went to church today with a mask anyway to subtly tell everyone "I'm not associating with the rest of these people please don't lump me in with them" and got three comments all from older, weaker people (including the pRIEST) telling me to take it off and stop living in fear. like bish I'm wearing this for you

cough on them

@ElderGod-kirky group

it's allergy season so everytime i need to sneeze i whisper "oh no"
i swear it's not corona i just have a douchebag friend with a feather in my nose

@HighPockets group

our county stopped enforcing masks and social distancing entirely. mom made sure to tell me multiple times with that childish "see? see?! I'm right, you're wrong, nothing you can do about it :)))" smirk and i just want to stab something

went to church today with a mask anyway to subtly tell everyone "I'm not associating with the rest of these people please don't lump me in with them" and got three comments all from older, weaker people (including the pRIEST) telling me to take it off and stop living in fear. like bish I'm wearing this for you
unlike everyone here who's abusing the hell out of the cdc's announcement that vaccinated people don't need masks, i actually give a fuck about your safety, Margaret.

and god why did they have to remove social distancing it's so crowded and uncomfortable now, i hate it-

The church attached to the school I used to go to got rid of the every other pew distancing and ugh it's awful. It's so cramped and crowded and not somewhere where you could conceivably socially distance, unlike my current parish.

@The-Magician group

And this is why I don’t go to church— that and because I’m not a Christian.
If my parents turned around and said I had to choose one of the major religions or they’re disowning me, I’d turn around and choose Islam, and I’m not even joking.

@Pickles group

The thing in pjo with the being stretched out on the bed would probably feel really nice right now. Until the about to die part. But my back really needs stretched and I can't do it myself because I'm small and weak I love having scoliosis

@Pickles group

@Pickles group

Oh GOD I've reached a new low
It's 10:30 pm and I can't sleep so to remedy this, my brain decided that I have to read wattpad smut about people I don't even ship
I'm so dirty
Hell, here I come

Deleted user

I love the progression from looking back on sexual awakenings from certain scenes, to wattpad smut, to self-hatred.
but, like, are you aight?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If my parents turned around and said I had to choose one of the major religions or they’re disowning me, I’d turn around and choose Islam, and I’m not even joking.

Interesting. Why would that be your choice?

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Interesting. Why would that be your choice?

Also curious

@Pickles group

I despise myself more than I can possibly express

I love you more than I can possibly express, if that helps to even things out

Thank you, but you should not. I am Unclean
Never going on Wattpad again-

@Pickles group

For anyone invested, the whole thing was pretty short and it got super

which was REALLY uncomfortable and extra gross and by the last chapter I didn't know if there was more but I had finally decided to stop
And then I just layed there for a long time until I fell asleep and then somehow it was four am. I'm exhausted

@larcenistarsonist group

Mmm

Somebody please come take me out-

We're watching Life is Beautiful in world history and I cant stand it

I want to head butt my desk with enough force to knock me out for the next half hour

@HighPockets group

Reading Last Olympian rn and the scene with Silena and Clarise's armor perfectly mirrors Patroclus and hey I realized that now.

Dom it's 9:30 in the morning, why did you need to make me cry?

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to my body

• been sneezing nonstop the past three-four days. allergy pills barely do anything
  • exhausted all day and night
  • physically and mentally drained—even my chronic daydreaming skills are broken and on a glitchy repeating loop of the same damn thing
  • hungry but not
  • all-day headaches for the past week or so. pain meds barely touch them
  • thirsty?? like suddenly my body's like "hey dude we need to drink all day now but also here have a dry throat that won't go away"
  • stuffy sinuses, including ears. decongestant sometimes works but not for long

can I just please go into a coma until this is over??

@berlioz

Sometimes it's just stress or a cold, but the thirsty thing concerns me. If you're using the bathroom frequently and find yourself constantly hungry, that could be diabetes or something else serious. Take care of yourself my guy.