forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Story time: my best friend went to prom, right?

I didn't go with her, I didn't have a ticket, but I did drop her off and help her get ready. It wouldn't have been done without me 😤. She looked amazing and I was her emotional support gay best friend as I always am. We went for a couple minutes to the venue to take pictures and say good-bye, then her grandmother and I hung out as bestie enjoyed prom.

Flash forward to now. I had spent the night previously at her house and enjoyed the morning with her. It's Monday now and there's a rumor that someone with COVID had gone to prom.

Now, my best friend isn't popular and she isn't really fond of big groups, even before the pandemic. She sat as the thick of the people were there, then she said most of them left and it was just a handful of people on the dancefloor after the slow dance.

Why am I dissecting this? Because this is the closest I've been in contact with possibly getting COVID and I'm not about to get it. Supposedly it's a rumor but I am not taking chances. I'm only a week or so away from my second dose. I'm not getting COVID fuck the person who started that rumor.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Reading Last Olympian rn and the scene with Silena and Clarise's armor perfectly mirrors Patroclus and hey I realized that now.

Dom it's 9:30 in the morning, why did you need to make me cry?

I live to draw tears off the faces of those daring to love me.

@Mojack group

Also Rise of the Guardians isn't on any streaming service or the first how to train your dragon movie

I have both of those movies on my Netflix list
Isnt Netflix a streaming service