forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'd like to be rude to my sister because she's like a goddamn stenographer. Every time I say something remotely unnormal, she writes it down. She's going to publish a book titled "my sister's bullshit" and it's just going to contain 300 pages of out-of-context quotes from me.

Bruh I would lowkey be grateful if someone did that for me Lol.

@berlioz

Congrats on the car
I'm glad I'm not the only one who still says gucci ironically
Also I have to ask where did Hot Harold come from
What is all this Hot Harold

@Pickles group

I asked for a name for a dragon and a dog for a thing for english and Dom suggested Harold and Hot so when he asked for name ideas for his car I suggested Hot N Harold but apparently that's "two names" so he went with Hot Harold
And then I stole it for my username
I have no idea where Harold and Hot originally came from though

Deleted user

Hi I’d like to be rude to my dad for breaking my new phone because I was trying to call my grandma for mothers day. Like, I wasn’t even acting out he just broke it because he didn’t want me talking to her. Anyways I’m also going to be rude to hognose snakes, who have no right being as pure and innocent as they are.

Deleted user

Indeed! They’re such babies. I love them! I want either a hognose snake or a ball python once I finally get a job and move out lol.

Deleted user

Smol one. Innocent. Only know be soft and cuddle.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hnng I've been realizing lately that I have a lot more internalized homophobia than I thought I did, and it's kinda fucking me up?? Like. It's not even directed at other people, ever, just like, internally. And so much of it is church/bible based because I never get a fucking break bc my parents won't let me stay home from church unless I'm sick, and I always have to go to youth group to, so it's just constant bible jesus straights only bullshit, y'know? And so my mental health is doing funky things just in general but there's also a lot of internalized homophobia that's coming to the surface? So yeah fuck the church because they really fucked me up. Like I keep doing the whole "but am I really queer?" Thing bc all I've ever heard is "LGBTQ is Bad" and like, I've never been in a relationship with someone of my same gender because I've always been so fucking isolated and homeschooled that I just,,, don't meet other queer ppl in real life, or if I do, we're both so far in the fucking closet that neither of us knows about the other. So I don't have an irl support system and then my parents do everything they can to control my internet and so I'm hardly ever able to get online and chat with y'all about it, so I end up just kinda trapped in this cycle with no one to talk to and yeah, I fucking need therapy, but I'm afraid that if I tell that to my parents they'll make me go to a christian therapist whose advice will amount to "pray it away" and won't actually help me with anything, so yeah. I just. Not doing phenomenal lately ahaha

@ElderGod-kirky group

love how my mother and advisor both say that it's fine if i don't do three history projects (each worth 20 points) because i have a high enough grade that it'll still stay an A. just did a double-check and my grade will just be knocked down from 96 to 93

that being said, yours truly is basically done with school at this point :)