forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

47 days isn't two years, you're not 15, you're breaking the rules, get out
Oh and it's days, not day's, but hey what do children know anyways?

You're basically calling me dumb -=-

If the shoe fits 💅

Yeah, it can fit on your foot but not mine

Awww honey I know I'm dumb and I admit that all the time, but it seems you are too because, no, actually, my comment was very obviously directed at you 💖

@ElderGod-kirky group

oh, then i guess murder is alright if rules aren't important
because that's what you're saying, right? you can do whatever the hell you want because apparently rules don't apply to you? i'm SO incredibly sorry, oh wise one, i didn't realize i was trying to converse with someone so special

take a hint from people with more maturity than you and just walk away. wait until you're 15 if you so desperately want to be part of this chat without the reasonable backlash you get from knowingly breaking a rule

@Pickles group

But I have a right to be here if I want, rules or no rules

You literally don't though

How come, I don't remember you being the one who can tell me what to do

I'm not but eris can tell you what to do on her chat and you're deliberately breaking her rules. You're lucky that she's not here right now.

Deleted user

😅I can't believe yall are literally wasting your time on trying to get one, not two, three, or ten, but one person out of this forum

Deleted user

If I'm annoying then why can't you just do one simple little thing, it's called ignoring. Apparently, you were just born yesterday and never thought of just simply ignoring me :/

Deleted user

you might as well just stop trying because I'm not leaving :/

Deleted user

you might as well just stop trying because I'm not leaving :/

Then at least shut up. :///

I'd like to see you make me, cause it's not like you're going to come to my house and hit me or kick me :/ to make me shut up

Deleted user

Honestly you're such an asshole, like dude we clearly don't like you

and I clearly and definitely don't like you :)

@requiemisback language

yeah uh. what's the point of staying in a chat with people who hate your guts?
like, it could just be nothing but it feels weird for someone to be fighting to stay in a chat when they??? know drama is gonna happen cuz of it???????

@larcenistarsonist group

Dude, just leave. You're obviously not wanted here and unnecessarily escalating the situation. You're going against the chat rules so just leave. There's nothing to benefit you if you stay.

Deleted user

like, it could just be nothing but it feels weird for someone to be fighting to stay in a chat when they??? know drama is gonna happen cuz of it???????

k :/

@requiemisback language

k :/

way to go on serving a comeback there bub /s

Deleted user

attention

Haha, you think I want attention, pfffffft if I haven't gotten the attention from my parents that I need for so many years, why would I need attention now :)

Deleted user

do you think we care

cool, I did I ask you to care, no I didn't :/