forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

I didn't LISTEN I couldn't even make myself do that– but I like, skimmed it and basically it ruined my entire life I do NOT recommend help

Deleted user

Hi general uhhhhh

Never read a transcript of tapes

That is all thanks

What tapes?

HUugH I hate myself apparently??? I read until like part 5 and tapped out, I got too sick

Oh wow I started reading them and my god. I want to like. Kill a man here. Specifically one man.

@tungsten fastfood

I think he's dead but if he isn't I'm never leaving again

@HighPockets group

For once I'm blissfully unaware of whatever y'all are discussing, but then again I've also watched the disturbing movie iceberg breakdown and suffer daily from that.

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah he's dead– died of a heart attack

But Hbrbbrhtnfnbfbgehbb hgdgshbe don't do it just listen to a podcast discussing it if you hate yourself

@Pickles group

I didn't LISTEN I couldn't even make myself do that– but I like, skimmed it and basically it ruined my entire life I do NOT recommend help

It was in a podcast I listen to and I was Disgusted, but I don't remember any of the details unlike colleen stan where the details are unfortunately burned into my brain

@ElderGod-Icefire

I am. Also unaware of this person?? Someone explain a little??

Also Kirke that sounds absolutely terrifying, I know I would be shitting my pants if my mom did that

@tungsten fastfood

Someone explain a little??

Uuuuhhhhhhhhhh

tw// bad shit

@tungsten fastfood

It's rumored/alleged he has over 40 victims and next to none of them remember or are dead. Only two women stood against him and one of them didn't remember the incident AT ALL. I'm just :)

@croccin-champagne

hi id like to defend milfs real quick–

milf itself just means hot woman with children. age is not specified, so she could be young or old or anything, she just has to be attractive.

cougar is an older woman, usually 30-50 who has a thing for younger men.

a cougar does not have to be a milf but often is. a milf does not have to be a cougar. a lot of the difference is who is initiating interest as well, like a teen boy with a younger mom might have friends who are into his mom but she's not into them, but then think of the classic pool boy situation for a cougar

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

today on My Mom's God-Awful TakesTM:

-that one clip of what's-her-face lady doing that whole spiel about how "men can't wear a dress because they can't" is top tier debating (like legit, i mentioned the clip specifically and she was mad at me for not agreeing, also threatened if i ever brought a guy home and he was wearing "girl's" clothing then she's cutting off our contact, so not sure how she's gonna like it when i bring a full-on girl-)

-mask mandates are going to cause a weaker generation cause we aren't getting enough oxygen, forcing everyone to breathe through their mouth

-people saying the phrase "white privilege" is offensive to rich white people

and then she brought up a quote yesterday at dinner after that officer was arrested and i thought i agreed with her?
she was upset cause someone said "Thank you, George Floyd, for sacrificing yourself for justice <3" and she was through the roof pissed, i nodded with her, like "yeah, you don't say thank you for your sacrifice after a murder that shouldn't have happened, that's… not right"
but then they were all "no you're missing the point, he wasn't- sigh I should stop bringing up politics at the table" and i…???
like yeah please stop bringing up politics at the table, i'm sick of these takes, but also…???
does this mean the whole time I was nodding along you were defending the killer? were you saying he wasn't murdered? were you saying he deserved it? he wasn't what?
i'm having trouble deciphering what that implies but it can't be good

@Pickles group

-people saying the phrase "white privilege" is offensive to rich white people

my dad called "white supremacist" racist and I almost threw up

@The-Magician group

Why do these things not happen in my country? Like I never hear of people having the opinions that some of your parents do and I’m convinced its now an ‘American thing’ to be like your parents

@Pickles group

If you intentionally call the police with false information, you are the worst kind of person and I fucking hate you. Go rot you stupid fuck.