forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

Hiiii I have a story to tell but TW// It's about the 24th of April

It'll all be in spoiler tags but I'm REALLY pissed off and I'd like to be rude to the boys making this a thing.

sooooooo I often like to add people as a joke. And one of those people really like to put misogynistic stuff on their story like this

so of course me being me I take a screenshot because I don't give a fuck and respond with this, on my public story

AND IMAGINE MY SURPRISE WHEN I SEE HES SEEN IT BUT DIDNT RESPOND TO IT AT ALL. Fucking COWARD.

@Pickles group

That's the day of my prom and I'm going with my girlfriend but I'm Nervous about other people especially since our kind of relationship is already fetishized by men, and my friend is going with someone who goes to another school and his is that day too and I'm terrified for her

@tungsten fastfood

Just warn them to bring something to protect themselves. I doubt it'll happen because men are terrible and like to make jokes like this after national women's history month, but please please please be careful and try to have fun.

@berlioz

I learned about the 24th yesterday and it stresses me out more than I already am about that stuff. Even if it is "just a joke" and just a troll, the damage has been done.

@tungsten fastfood

I learned about the 24th yesterday and it stresses me out more than I already am about that stuff. Even if it is "just a joke" and just a troll, the damage has been done.

I totally get this because I'm the exact same way. A lot of women are afraid and taking it seriously as well. It's not funny and it's just insulting at this point.

@Pickles group

Haha isn't it so funny that women are afraid of us being cruel and joking about something traumatic we do to them every day
:/

@requiemisback language

i'm gonna quickly go on a random side note and be rude to myself for forgetting how to start a group dm right when i need to make one-

somebody please help, trying to get this thing to work is absolute t o r t u r e-

@HighPockets group

i'm gonna quickly go on a random side note and be rude to myself for forgetting how to start a group dm right when i need to make one-

somebody please help, trying to get this thing to work is absolute t o r t u r e-

Don't add people's @-s when you add them! For example, you wouldn't type in @DancingQueen for me, you'd just type DancingQueen and then click on my profile when it pops up. That bit threw me off for months when I was new, especially since my old @ had two @ signs

@requiemisback language

Don't add people's @-s when you add them! For example, you wouldn't type in @DancingQueen for me, you'd just type DancingQueen and then click on my profile when it pops up. That bit threw me off for months when I was new, especially since my old @ had two @ signs

okay, thanks a ton!
yeah that part about not adding the @ threw me for a loop and a half hhh

@ghosthugs__

Hi a small update on the snap story thing

He deleted it πŸ₯±βœ‹

Jeez whyd he do that?

damn looks like assholes can't stand being called out huh
let's kill him this is a hyperbole don't arrest me oh no the police are here

@tungsten fastfood

let's kill him

Wait that wasn't the plan????

DEWIT