forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

Broskis we're working on (I don't actually know) in class, and the teacher left. This rando comes in, some senior, asks "are we working?" all authoritatively and walks up to the whiteboard. He picks up a marker, and proclaims

"I want to redefine pants. Is that alright? Are we cool with that?"
*Class murmurs approvedly

He then proceeds to start his lesson, but then the teacher comes back and just says "(his name), get out" and the senior says bye and walks out the side door that leads outdoors. I wish I got that lesson plan instead.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: don't get into cars with people you don't know or are barely acquaintances with, for the love of andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) just don't

@Pickles group

In addition, people try to trick you into trusting them by having a woman, a kid, a car seat, toys, etc, don't trust them, idc how good you are at judging character don't hitchhike, if you do hitchhike always say someone's expecting you to be where you're going even if no one is. Be wary if someone tells you not to worry. And never EVER EVER push down the voice telling you to get out of a situation

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Broskis we're working on (I don't actually know) in class, and the teacher left. This rando comes in, some senior, asks "are we working?" all authoritatively and walks up to the whiteboard. He picks up a marker, and proclaims

"I want to redefine pants. Is that alright? Are we cool with that?"
*Class murmurs approvedly

He then proceeds to start his lesson, but then the teacher comes back and just says "(his name), get out" and the senior says bye and walks out the side door that leads outdoors. I wish I got that lesson plan instead.

That man is my hero.

@Pickles group

But at least Derek Chauvin finally got thrown in jail :)

YES!!! Down on all three chrarges! Proof that some justice remains.

But ofc fox news has to be like tHe JuRy WaS iNtImIdAtEd

@berlioz

The jury seemed pretty damn sure, and proud when they all did their "yeses"

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Holy shit what is their stance? What are they saying to defend blatant murder?

@Pickles group

Holy shit what is their stance? What are they saying to defend blatant murder?

I'm not about to go watch that bullshit but I think it was a video and the title was basically that

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah my dad was going "the jury was intimidated by the political climate 😑 it's not a fair trial" and I was just sitting there rolling my eyes like "stf up"

@tungsten fastfood

Intimidation of the jury by the need for justice πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά