forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yeah my dad was going "the jury was intimidated by the political climate 😡 it's not a fair trial" and I was just sitting there rolling my eyes like "stf up"

I'm just wondering why tf there are people not happy about the ruling.

@Pickles group

Okay imo the whole milf thing is kind of toxic and promotes pedophilia, HOWEVER my psych teacher is a milf and I'm in love with her

Deleted user

I WANT A FERRET

They are gross.

ur gross

I have to agree with Pickles on this one, Dom. They're a lot of work and they have very specific dietary requirements that I totally didn't spend hours studying in my last year of high school but they're. They're baby.

@HighPockets group

I WANT A FERRET

They are gross.

ur gross

I have to agree with Pickles on this one, Dom. They're a lot of work and they have very specific dietary requirements that I totally didn't spend hours studying in my last year of high school but they're. They're baby.

Don't you have to be super careful about what they eat bc of some weird intestine thing? I couldn't handle that much stress.

Deleted user

I WANT A FERRET

They are gross.

ur gross

Don't you have to be super careful about what they eat bc of some weird intestine thing? I couldn't handle that much stress.

It’s called insulinoma and also the fact that they’re obligate carnivores which means no plant matter for them.

@ElderGod-kirky group

so uh
my mom
went on my youtube
because i saved a playlist that we all watch
and she found my history and there's
a lot
A LOT
of gay tiktok complications on there
and people making fun of antimaskers
i can't express how much i panicked. my back is soaked from stress sweat. she enjoyed watching my reaction way too much

Deleted user

Yeah! They can only eat a specific diet, the raw/natural diet! Aka, they eat what they’re supposed to in the wild, and you can simulate that via the PMR or Prey Model Raw diet, also known as, and I kid you not, Frankenprey. I love that name, obviously. I recommend this channel called Pazuandfriends for more info. I just found her channel and it’s really been a boost to my mental health, just chilling and learning about ferrets.

Deleted user

so uh
my mom
went on my youtube
because i saved a playlist that we all watch
and she found my history and there's
a lot
A LOT
of gay tiktok complications on there
and people making fun of antimaskers
i can't express how much i panicked. my back is soaked from stress sweat. she enjoyed watching my reaction way too much

Oh shit are you okay?

@ElderGod-kirky group

i think we're fine?
I'm still shaking but we've moved on
i told her it's usually funnier than other tiktok and i had it on as background noise while doing work. she went on one of the gay videos and watched some before getting off. don't know if she was bored or whatever, but she didn't say anything else or ask about the antimasker ones

all she said was that my reaction was priceless, and I'm honestly scared she's gonna tell other people

@tungsten fastfood

Hi general uhhhhh

Never read a transcript of tapes

That is all thanks

What tapes?

HUugH I hate myself apparently??? I read until like part 5 and tapped out, I got too sick

@Pickles group

Hi general uhhhhh

Never read a transcript of tapes

That is all thanks

What tapes?

HUugH I hate myself apparently??? I read until like part 5 and tapped out, I got too sick

Oh HIM
It's been a while but I've listened to them. Absolutely don't recommend, ruined my whole vacation