forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

:O

Sir, I have plenty of time
Especially since I've been procrastinating on my Spanish HW, but that can easily be done in the next few days

Maybe you should be doing your Spanish HW rather then wasting your time on here trying to tell me how to live my life, now since you're older than me I'd think you'd have better common sense than me and do the right thing

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I love how they're getting angry at someone for "ruining" their birthday while they told me to "piss off" first and while I'm sitting here rocking a donald trump x me pfp like how the hell can you think I won't mock you

Tfw you get reminded why you care for someone.

awwww DOM I'm BLUSHIN'

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

@tungsten fastfood

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

Especially since I've been procrastinating on my Spanish HW, but that can easily be done in the next few days

Maybe you should be doing your Spanish HW rather then wasting your time on here trying to tell me how to live my life, now since you're older than me I'd think you'd have better common sense than me and do the right thing

bitch you totally shouldn't be the one telling someone how to do the right thing PLEASE

@Fraust

Is… is saying that pedophilia is bad not the "right thing"? Are you requesting that we support pedophilia? Because I'm not really vibing with that ngl

@The-Magician group

cracks knuckles
I heard the word ‘daddy’ and came running— and reading through now I realise that it wasn’t about me soooooo my bad! 😂😂😂

Danny?

Hey Dom ;)

@spacebluelily language

Niño, if I want to fail my Spanish class when it's my native language, then I'll gladly go ahead and do it. Also, I have like a fucking A, so even if I miss three pieces of homework, it's not going to do much to my grade. And anyways the juniors are testing the entire week, so I'll make what i missed in student support or whatever it's called while they test. But, thank you for your concern.

Deleted user

Niño, if I want to fail my Spanish class, when it's my native language, then I'll gladly go ahead and do it. But unlike you, I don't want to ruin my life. Also, I have like a fucking A, so even if I miss three pieces of homework, it's not going to do much to my grade.

Hold on hold on hold on, back the fuck up! I don't give not 1 fuck 2 fuck 3 fucks or 7 trillion fucks if you have a A in every single class you've ever been in. My point is don't go around telling me I'm doing the wrong thing when you're also doing the wrong thing just as worse, I can delete account and not have to worry about this, but school is a different story, we keep working hard even if you have the highest grade in your class.

@Moxie group

Niño, if I want to fail my Spanish class, when it's my native language, then I'll gladly go ahead and do it. But unlike you, I don't want to ruin my life. Also, I have like a fucking A, so even if I miss three pieces of homework, it's not going to do much to my grade.

Hold on hold on hold on, back the fuck up! I don't give not 1 fuck 2 fuck 3 fucks or 7 trillion fucks if you have a A in every single class you've ever been in. My point is don't go around telling me I'm doing the wrong thing when you're also doing the wrong thing just as worse, I can delete account and not have to worry about this, but school is a different story, we keep working hard even if you have the highest grade in your class.

See, but the problem is, you’re not the one doing the wrong thing. Your “girlfriend” that is four years older than you and knows better is. The only thing you’re doing wrong is being an asshole to people who are trying to help you