forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

In my defense I also happened to be in a… "relationship" when I was EXTREMELY young (around the same age range) with a boy very much older than me so I feel very strongly about it

also i hate arguing with people who are set up to just refuse everything I say such as you so, vinegar cucumber, don't throw my apathy into this (even though it's true)

@spacebluelily language

Child, we're not trying to bully you. This is out of concern for you. I get it that you love your partner or whatever, but odds are, she sees you as a child and is probably using you for something. It's not cool, it's concerning. I absolutely hate to be the voice of reason but you're a year younger than me and I KNOW for a FACT that juniors/seniors will NEVER date someone lower than them without wanting something.

Thems the facts.

^^^^^

@HighPockets group

Posting this again because seriously….
Shut up, sit down, and listen.
The relationship you're in is inherently toxic due to the age gap.
In a year, it will be illegal.
I'm sure that us informing you of this is upsetting, especially since your girlfriend probably seems like a good person, but you need to listen to us about this.
I am 17. I am your girlfriend's age. I would never, under any circumstances, date a 14 year old. Why?
Because, when you are in your teenage years, even a 2 year age gap feels massive.** You are at vastly different stages in your life and in your maturity.
In a year she'll be a legal adult, and if you continue your relationship, it will be *pedophilia

Deleted user

Lol I've blocked everybody that was involved in this argument, so yall can just keep on rambling but you'll look like dumbasses talking to nothing since I won't see it, so I hope you have a lovely day and never talk to me ever again ^-^

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I love how they're getting angry at someone for "ruining" their birthday while they told me to "piss off" first and while I'm sitting here rocking a donald trump x me pfp like how the hell can you think I won't mock you

Tfw you get reminded why you care for someone.

@tungsten fastfood

oh that's so nice of them guys! wow what a huge asshole who has their ears closed against the whole world and doesn't want to listen to an ounce of logic but will still change their user to let us know that they are "traumatized" by us giving them advice

not me testing to see if they actually blocked me or not LMAO

@tungsten fastfood

I love how they're getting angry at someone for "ruining" their birthday while they told me to "piss off" first and while I'm sitting here rocking a donald trump x me pfp like how the hell can you think I won't mock you

Tfw you get reminded why you care for someone.

awwww DOM I'm BLUSHIN'

@spacebluelily language

You know, I might actually have to talk with his girlfriend. She ended up following me a bit ago and sent me a DM on how much she loved my pfp and so I could tell her what people she shouldn't and/or should interact.

@The-Magician group

You know, I might actually have to talk with his girlfriend. She ended up following me a bit ago and sent me a DM on how much she loved my pfp and so I could tell her what people she shouldn't and/or should interact.

Uh— Same??

@spacebluelily language

I find it quaint that Alex and this kid have the same pfp, and Alex has two accounts

Mhm. me and my girlfriend did have the same pfp but like for less than a day
very sus