forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Ok the point is that it's non of yall's business, if you don't have anything positive to say and if you're just going to complain to me about it then you can just fuck off and go fuck yourself because I don't have time to listen to grown-ass behind people act like fucking shitheads and be so nosy and have something to say all the time because ik you wouldn't like it if someone was so nosy in your business and telling what you should do and not to do >:(

@tungsten fastfood

and it sure as hell isn't gonna last because of a good handful of the reasons I just gave

use your head. It's

@Pickles group

BUT WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER SO MUCH TO YOU

Hi yeah, I'm barely older than your girlfriend and I view everyone your age, even my friends, as children. Also I've been in one of those relationships before and it wasn't healthy for either of us. Finding out shit about him after the fact genuinely horrifies me. I thought I knew him but no. I didn't. Don't mess with that

@Moxie group

Babe your “partner” is a pedophile. I know it may seem cool and like you’re not that different, but trust me, you are

@Moxie group

Ok the point is that it's non of yall's business, if you don't have anything positive to say and if you're just going to complain to me about it then you can just fuck off and go fuck yourself because I don't have time to listen to grown-ass behind people act like fucking shitheads and be so nosy and have something to say all the time because ik you wouldn't like it if someone was so nosy in your business and telling what you should do and not to do >:(

I mean, you’re the one who posted about it in a public forum. We’re literally just speaking out of a place of concern

Deleted user

but you could have just said mk and nothing else, it's not that hard

@Pickles group

grown-ass behind people

😱😱😱😱but we're your girlfriend's age!!! surely you'd listen to us😖

good point. If you're their girlfriend's age and you're "grown-ass"….

@spacebluelily language

Emu is right.

And it's not like we're saying you can't date. Go ahead and date, but not someone who's much older than you and is going to turn into an adult, say in about a year, or maybe less depending on her birthday. If you're going to date, date someone your own age or at the very least, a year older than you.

@HighPockets group

Dude, your relationship is inherently toxic. You are a child. I'm the age of your girlfriend, and I see people your age as children.You're not old enough to know what you're getting into with them and they're using that against you.

@tungsten fastfood

but you could have just said mk and nothing else, it's not that hard

um no

because I know it's wrong, because as someone who is about to turn 18 and doing ALL OF THE THINGS i listed, it's gross. I had to say it. You're in this complex that we're making you the victim because you think it's great. But in reality it's this bad relationship that'll literally be p*dophilia. Get over yourself and listen to the "grown ass people"

@tungsten fastfood

Yall are just being annoying now -=-

yeah it's super annoying of us to try and protect you and tell you it's wrong. Seriously, how the hell can you bring yourself to oppose us??

@The-Magician group

First of all, @Moxie, I’ve missed you 😢❤️
Secondly, as someone who is actually an adult— I’m going to just straight up agree that the relationship is toxic and shouldn’t be happening.

@larcenistarsonist group

Child, we're not trying to bully you. This is out of concern for you. I get it that you love your partner or whatever, but odds are, she sees you as a child and is probably using you for something. It's not cool, it's concerning. I absolutely hate to be the voice of reason but you're a year younger than me and I KNOW for a FACT that juniors/seniors will NEVER date someone lower than them without wanting something.

Thems the facts.

@Pickles group

Do you WANT me to go into the details of what I know about the boy I dated when I was 14?
I know it seems like we're being harsh, but it really is coming from a place of concern. Emi's just bad at being nice and I'm bad at emotions in general

@HighPockets group

No. Shut up, sit down, and listen.
The relationship you're in is inherently toxic due to the age gap.
In a year, it will be illegal.
I'm sure that us informing you of this is upsetting, especially since your girlfriend probably seems like a good person, but you need to listen to us about this.
I am 17. I am your girlfriend's age. I would never, under any circumstances, date a 14 year old. Why?
Because, when you are in your teenage years, even a 2 year age gap feels massive. You are at vastly different stages in your life and in your maturity.
In a year she'll be a legal adult, and if you continue your relationship, it will be pedophilia.

@Moxie group

My sister is the same age as you. If she was dating a seventeen year old I would be really scared for her safety and her well-being.
I get from your perspective why you don’t want to listen to us, but we’re literally only telling you this because we’re worried about you. That’s an insane age difference