forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@spacebluelily language

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

:O

Sir, I have plenty of time
Especially since I've been procrastinating on my Spanish HW, but that can easily be done in the next few days

Maybe you should be doing your Spanish HW rather then wasting your time on here trying to tell me how to live my life, now since you're older than me I'd think you'd have better common sense than me and do the right thing

Niño, if I want to fail my Spanish class, when it's my native language, then I'll gladly go ahead and do it. But unlike you, I don't want to ruin my life. Also, I have like a fucking A, so even if I miss three pieces of homework, it's not going to do much to my grade.

Hold on hold on hold on, back the fuck up! I don't give not 1 fuck 2 fuck 3 fucks or 7 trillion fucks if you have a A in every single class you've ever been in. My point is don't go around telling me I'm doing the wrong thing when you're also doing the wrong thing just as worse, I can delete account and not have to worry about this, but school is a different story, we keep working hard even if you have the highest grade in your class.

how am i doing something wrong? i'm just procrastinating on today's homework for like a little bit. I can easily do it during the middle of the night. It's not like i have a sleep schedule anyways. BUT YOU. Dating a 17-year-old is actually way worse than missing a few pieces of homework, so please don't try to turn this around. It's not going to work honey.

@The-Magician group

DANNY
BITCH HI

Sup bitch! How’s it kicking?

Fuckin rad surprisingly, how are you??

I’m great! Made myself a Black Forest milkshake because it’s 1:06am and why not?

Also I’m glad you aren’t forgetting me Dom, I love you too Mox 😘, good to see you again Ash, and hey Laffy I don’t think I’ve properly met you but you’re chill :)

@larcenistarsonist group

My point is don't go around telling me I'm doing the wrong thing when you're also doing the wrong thing just as worse,

The wrong thing just as worse???

HOney, nO

Laffy-Taffy's not doing homework for a class that's her NATIVE LANGUAGE because she's telling you not to date a pedophile.

WE'RE TRYING TO HELP CHILD

And if you're gonna act like this, we won't hesitate to say I told you so when your partner inevitably breaks up with you or gets arrested.

@HighPockets group

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

:O

Sir, I have plenty of time
Especially since I've been procrastinating on my Spanish HW, but that can easily be done in the next few days

Maybe you should be doing your Spanish HW rather then wasting your time on here trying to tell me how to live my life, now since you're older than me I'd think you'd have better common sense than me and do the right thing

Leaving the relationship would be doing the right thing. I know you have me blocked, but I hope someone who you don't have blocked with quote this. I know that you're 14, and when you're 14 you think you're the smartest person in the entire goddamn world. But the truth is that you're not. You're still a kid, you're still learning and maturing. And while I hoped that seeing multiple older people tell you that this relationship is predatory and toxic would help you realize that, apparently it isn't. So let me be more blunt.
In one year, once your girlfriend in 18, your relationship will be against the law. It will be pedophilia. Any intercourse between the two of you will be statutory rape. You are being taken advantage of by someone who's older than you and who should know better, someone who is using your youth and naivety against you. And I know that it hurts to hear that your girlfriend is toxic, since she probably says that she loves you, but the truth is that she doesn't. She loves the power that being with you gives her. When you're as young as you are, even a one or two year gap has a huge difference in maturity levels and the balance of power, and one between a 14 year old and a 17 year old is not healthy. I don't know you, but I know that you deserve better than someone like that.

@The-Magician group

not doing homework = a felony ✅

Guess I'm a felon then, come pick me up popo 🤧🥱

Oh shit, guess I’m a criminal on the run then because I haven’t done homework for three years 👀👀

@tungsten fastfood

not doing homework = a felony ✅

Guess I'm a felon then, come pick me up popo 🤧🥱

oh man look at all of these high schoolers going to jail 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩🥱🥱🥱😔🖐️

Deleted user

Why is everybody so worried, I don't need some fucking random ass people that I don't know to worry about me

@Moxie group

Why is everybody so worried, I don't need some fucking random ass people that I don't know to worry about me

No offense but do you have any reading comprehension at all

@tungsten fastfood

oh yeah you're right shit I guess crime and a bystanding civilian aren't related at all huh

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hold on hold on hold on, back the fuck up! I don't give not 1 fuck 2 fuck 3 fucks or 7 trillion fucks if you have a A in every single class you've ever been in.

I do. Good job. I’m proud of you.

@tungsten fastfood

No offense but do you have any reading comprehension at all

Deleted user

Yall are so nosy, like I said, this could have all been avoided with a simple ok or mk I don't agree with that decision but ok

@spacebluelily language

1. You're a minor
  2. This entire relationship is going to be illegal pretty soon
  3. This is a public site if you didn't notice. And if you don't want people to annoy you by saying the truth, then why the hell are you even here?

@HighPockets group

Mango, you need to listen to us. This isn't a fucking laughing matter, this is something serious that can and will negatively impact the rest of your life.

@Moxie group

Yall are so nosy, like I said, this could have all been avoided with a simple ok or mk I don't agree with that decision but ok

Once again, do you have any reading comprehension at all
Also once again, you’re the one who posted about it in a public forum in the first place

@tungsten fastfood

Why was the topic even brought here in the first place? I think I skipped over that part

Because it started in a chat where they just said it out of the blue, but we couldn't answer (the Respond Once chat), so I responded with advice against their relationship and they got really angry, so it was brought here

@spacebluelily language

Why was the topic even brought here in the first place? I think I skipped over that part

I tagged them when they started a fight with Emu when she gave them important advice
so, mostly my fault, but still

@Moxie group

It was brought up originally in another chat but it was brought here. Cause yknow, rudeness

@HighPockets group

Leaving the relationship would be doing the right thing. I know you have me blocked, but I hope someone who you don't have blocked with quote this. I know that you're 14, and when you're 14 you think you're the smartest person in the entire goddamn world. But the truth is that you're not. You're still a kid, you're still learning and maturing. And while I hoped that seeing multiple older people tell you that this relationship is predatory and toxic would help you realize that, apparently it isn't. So let me be more blunt.
In one year, once your girlfriend in 18, your relationship will be against the law. It will be pedophilia. Any intercourse between the two of you will be statutory rape. You are being taken advantage of by someone who's older than you and who should know better, someone who is using your youth and naivety against you. And I know that it hurts to hear that your girlfriend is toxic, since she probably says that she loves you, but the truth is that she doesn't. She loves the power that being with you gives her. When you're as young as you are, even a one or two year gap has a huge difference in maturity levels and the balance of power, and one between a 14 year old and a 17 year old is not healthy. I don't know you, but I know that you deserve better than someone like that.

@tungsten fastfood

And like WE said it IS a public matter because it's gross as hell. god we can tell you haven't hit high school yet by how you don't have a year of trained reading comp on you