LIKE- A;DKLFJASF;A

DOC MARTENS?

ALSO A;DFKJA;SDKLFJASK

LONG HAIR

A;SDKLFJADFKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

D R U M M E R S A N D B A S S P L A Y E R S

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@Fraust

Idk I think it would be neat to try a corset? My sister doesn't think it would do much
Like idk, I'm just curious what it's like to wear one

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd wear one just for the aesthetic

There was this one tiktok of this human- I have no idea what their name is - but somebody said that they would look good in a corset and they wore one and the video was like unnecessarily melodramatic but just OOH BOY

If I didn't already know I was queer, that would've been my awakening

@tungsten fastfood

I've never tried one but MJ if you like long CURLY hair then I might be a contender 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

@spacebluelily language

I'ma go back to stalking this thread, because legally i'm not 15 and I don't have a mod's permission to stay here. Also, I don't wanna be banned. So, I'll be officially (?) back on May 23rd, because by then, I'll be 15.

Ah, and before I leave. I just have one thing to say.
Emu is iconic and you're wrong for not liking her

@larcenistarsonist group

I've never tried one but MJ if you like long CURLY hair then I might be a contender 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

damn Emi you are hitting all of my qualifications get your ass over here and lets get married already

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'ma go back to stalking this thread, because legally i'm not 15 and I don't have a mod's permission to stay here. Also, I don't wanna be banned. So, I'll be officially (?) back on May 23rd, because by then, I'll be 15.

wait wait wait wait
is your birthday may 23rd?

@tungsten fastfood

damn Emi you are hitting all of my qualifications get your ass over here and lets get married already

bites lip u want my number? jk…

unless

jk

@spacebluelily language

wait wait wait wait

yes

@ElderGod-kirky group

wait wait wait wait

yes

i have a t w i n

@tungsten fastfood

hi my hair is extremely naturally curly and while my scalp HATES ME it's very pretty and I'm growing to love my hair

I have a few pics of me with curly hair but they're STUPID so if you want me to share I can

@larcenistarsonist group

unless

jk

flips hair u wanna run away and join a wolf pack

jk

unless…

jk

@tungsten fastfood

unless

jk

jk

unless…

jk

yeah

I MEAN

you shouldβ€”β€” dm me your number

UNLESS I MEAN HAHAHA

@Moxie group

I really appreciate you respecting the rules!!

@spacebluelily language

wait wait wait wait

yes

i have a t w i n

:O
hello t w i n

(okay, i'ma leave now)

@larcenistarsonist group

unless

jk

jk

unless…

jk

yeah

I MEAN

you shouldβ€”β€” dm me your number

UNLESS I MEAN HAHAHA

we should just… move in together already