Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

It is 👯 remarkable 👏 how little of our actual advice 🤡 you have listened to 💅

It's because 🥱 they are 😤 in denail 🥰🥰🥰😔🖐️

Deleted user

Why is everybody so worried, I don't need some fucking random ass people that I don't know to worry about me

1. You're a minor
  2. This entire relationship is going to be illegal pretty soon
  3. This is a public site if you didn't notice. And if you don't want people to annoy you by saying the truth, then why the hell are you even here?

Why the hell did you even decide to say anything after I said that

@HighPockets group

Seriously. This isn't some petty internet drama, this is incredibly serious. You are being taken advantage of by someone who 100% should know better than to be in a relationship with someone three years younger than them. Hate me all you want for being a petty melodramatic bitch about other matters, but I'm not going to enable that predatory bullshit.

@spacebluelily language

it's been 22 minutes and she still hasn't responded to my mini paragraph
i mean, she responded the first two times, but now she went P O O F
Guess she's scared or something

Deleted user

but apparently to much of a retard to not know when to just not say anything and worry about yourself

@Pickles group

Why is everybody so worried, I don't need some fucking random ass people that I don't know to worry about me

You want to know why I'm worried?

@spacebluelily language

1. You're a minor
  3. This is a public site if you didn't notice. And if you don't want people to annoy you by saying the truth, then why the hell are you even here?

Because I have the right to say whatever I want, whenever I want😌

Deleted user

see there you go again, go and digging around in our business, we didn't invite you so fuck off

@HighPockets group

but apparently to much of a retard to not know when to just not say anything and worry about yourself

1) Don't use slurs
2) A person being preyed on by an older person is not something most people will stand by and accept. Wake up to the reality that your girlfriend is a toxic, predatory piece of shit who's one year away from being a motherfucking pedophile.

Deleted user

1. You're a minor

Because I have the right to say whatever I want, whenever I want😌

But that doesn't mean it's right

@The-Magician group

@I_belong_to_Alex
Leave.
You do not use that word in this chat.
So leave. And I’m not asking— I’m telling.
Get the fuck out of this chat.
You are not welcome.

@Moxie group

but apparently to much of a ***** to not know when to just not say anything and worry about yourself

Absolutely fucking not. We do not use that word here. This is over. Leave this chat. You’re too young anyway

@HighPockets group

Leaving the relationship would be doing the right thing. I know you have me blocked, but I hope someone who you don't have blocked with quote this. I know that you're 14, and when you're 14 you think you're the smartest person in the entire goddamn world. But the truth is that you're not. You're still a kid, you're still learning and maturing. And while I hoped that seeing multiple older people tell you that this relationship is predatory and toxic would help you realize that, apparently it isn't. So let me be more blunt.
In one year, once your girlfriend in 18, your relationship will be against the law. It will be pedophilia. Any intercourse between the two of you will be statutory rape. You are being taken advantage of by someone who's older than you and who should know better, someone who is using your youth and naivety against you. And I know that it hurts to hear that your girlfriend is toxic, since she probably says that she loves you, but the truth is that she doesn't. She loves the power that being with you gives her. When you're as young as you are, even a one or two year gap has a huge difference in maturity levels and the balance of power, and one between a 14 year old and a 17 year old is not healthy. I don't know you, but I know that you deserve better than someone like that.

@spacebluelily language

see there you go again, go and digging around in our business, we didn't invite you so fuck off

Nah, don't think I will
especially when it comes to a topic so serious, just like this one

@tungsten fastfood

but apparently to much of a re*** to not know when to just not say anything and worry about yourself

oh yum! A fucking idiot who thinks it's appropriate to insult an entire group of people because they're ANGRY their little relationship is being BLOWN OPEN FOR BEING MANIPULATIVE.

Yeah, if you can see this? Fuck you. That is no excuse to use this word. Especially to whoever it was aimed towards. Hopefully not me or any one of my friends.

Deleted user

Well I'm leaving this forum and blocking yall, so just keeping talking you'll all look like idiot's, dumbasses, and retards for just arguing and talking to no one who is not even here

@Moxie group

OKAY. THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER. THIS PERSON IS TOO YOUNG. IT CAN BE CONTINUED IN A PM IF YOU WANT, BUT IT CAN NOT CONTINUE HERE

You are all making some excellent points, but this needs to be done now

@tungsten fastfood

Disgusting. Asshole. Fuck off.

Anyway I'd like to be rude to women for being so fucking pretty??? and the strong ones??? omkgfg just crush me

@Fraust

Hey Bro, slurs are a little bit not ✨poggers✨ and we strive to be poggers here in this chat
Pedophilia? Also not poggers
Serious subject, we're not just trying to be mean
Like, this is a legitimate issue