forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

thank you mods for dealing with this. sorry I propagated the situation to where they thought it was appropriate to use a slur. I'm done talking to them.

@HighPockets group

I tried my best to be civil and lay out the issues in a well-structured manner, only to be met with ignorance and a slur directly used against a community I'm a part of by a child who thinks they know everything. I hope that this "relationship" doesn't fuck you up in the long term, Mango, and I hope that your girlfriend enjoys receiving love letters from you when she's in prison.

@The-Magician group

Disgusting. Asshole. Fuck off.

Anyway I'd like to be rude to women for being so fucking pretty??? and the strong ones??? omkgfg just crush me

This, this right here is why men like me can’t have nice things. Women are too pretty and I look like shit next to them. Stop being so fucking gorgeous you queens!

@Moxie group

Anyway I'd like to be rude to women for being so fucking pretty??? and the strong ones??? omkgfg just crush me

Jesus, yes, let’s talk about this Omfg yes
Also there are girls😳 at my college 😳😳 and they are very ppretttyy 💖💖

@Pickles group

This, this right here is why men like me can’t have nice things. Women are too pretty and I look like shit next to them. Stop being so fucking gorgeous you queens!

RIGHT
I've never seen an ugly woman but almost every man I see is a crusty bitch, I don't understand why there's such a big divide

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Don’t worry, Danny. Men be hot too. You good.

@HighPockets group

Jesus, yes, let’s talk about this Omfg yes
Also there are girls😳 at my college 😳😳 and they are very ppretttyy 💖💖

Girls are so pretty and it's so unfair

@The-Magician group

I swear I can’t even take my girlfriend out into town because she looks a million times better than me, it’s so unfair but she’s my queen and I love her for it

Deleted user

Then quit riding my ass, I'm literally having a 2nd anxiety attack rn from this, so if you really want to help then stop pressuring me about this

@Pickles group

Don’t worry, Danny. Men be hot too. You good.

Sometimes I think I'm pushing for my friends to have a sexual awakening a little too hard and then they say something like this and sorry for being such a bitch last time

@Pickles group

mmmMMM yes

females

women

mighty fine

girl??

you saying this behind that screen with your pretty ass

don't even 🖐️

^^^^^

Deleted user

oml, fuck it, everyone in this chat who keeps pressuring me and so-called helping me is a bitch and maybe should rethink how they live and make their decisions

@Pickles group

oml, fuck it, everyone in this chat who keeps pressuring me and so-called helping me is a bitch and maybe should rethink how they live and make their decisions

Literally no one's talking about you, and you were already banned from this chat. Get out and grow the fuck up.

Deleted user

so Goodnight shitheads, hope you know that I have a past of trying to kill myself after being pressured for a certain amount of time so if I don't live to see tmrrw, I hope your happy

@Moxie group

Speaking of girls— can someone please explain the obsession with acrylic nails?

You can fit pretty designs on them because there’s more surface are than on your regular nail. At least that’s why I like them she says, as if she’s actually had acrylic nails in her life