forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I’d like to be rude to everyone who posts selfies here for giving me gender envy.

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to everyone who posts selfies here because wtf guys they're so good, my selfies always look awful lol

Okay first of all, no you're not, but second, even if you were, you'd make up for it by being good at taking pictures of literally everything else

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to everyone who posts selfies here because wtf guys they're so good, my selfies always look awful lol

Okay first of all, no you're not, but second, even if you were, you'd make up for it by being good at taking pictures of literally everything else

D: thank you
Aha yes, my cat is incredibly photogenic

@Pickles group

As a society, we have progressed past the need for straight people in every way. Straight people were invented to populate us until we figured out how to do it without the yiffy wiffy. Now that we're there, there's no need. Why do they still exist? Additional points include 1. the yiffy response cycles for men and women just don't line up with each other 3. amabs. butts. need I say more? 4. we're already overpopulated 5. heterosexual people are one of the most annoying groups there is 6. the generations keep getting gayer. what else would this be for if not to eventually eradicate heterosexuality entirely? some of you may be saying "but pickles, the generations keep getting gayer because they feel more accepted, not because there's actually more gays" to which I say: the generations have the same amount of gay people: 100%. Every straight is in the closet. Eventually we will reach a time where everyone feels accepted enough to come out and everyone will be a flaming homosexual. "I'm not gay!" Yes, you are. Everyone starts a little gay and once you accept it, the gay takes over your entire body and you realize you're a full-fledged homo. I thought I was straight for 16 years and now I'm the gayest person I know.
"But what about the non-binary people?" I hear you asking. Well, non-binary people are generally not only attracted to other non-binary people, so they're already not straight, and the amount of non-binary people in a relationship that could end up reproducing is miniscule compared to the amount of straight people currently reproducing.
This is the true gay agenda.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

@ghosthugs__

As a society, we have progressed past the need for straight people in every way. Straight people were invented to populate us until we figured out how to do it without the yiffy wiffy. Now that we're there, there's no need. Why do they still exist? Additional points include 1. the yiffy response cycles for men and women just don't line up with each other 3. amabs. butts. need I say more? 4. we're already overpopulated 5. heterosexual people are one of the most annoying groups there is 6. the generations keep getting gayer. what else would this be for if not to eventually eradicate heterosexuality entirely? some of you may be saying "but pickles, the generations keep getting gayer because they feel more accepted, not because there's actually more gays" to which I say: the generations have the same amount of gay people: 100%. Every straight is in the closet. Eventually we will reach a time where everyone feels accepted enough to come out and everyone will be a flaming homosexual. "I'm not gay!" Yes, you are. Everyone starts a little gay and once you accept it, the gay takes over your entire body and you realize you're a full-fledged homo. I thought I was straight for 16 years and now I'm the gayest person I know.
"But what about the non-binary people?" I hear you asking. Well, non-binary people are generally not only attracted to other non-binary people, so they're already not straight, and the amount of non-binary people in a relationship that could end up reproducing is miniscule compared to the amount of straight people currently reproducing.
This is the true gay agenda.
Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

f a c t s

@saor_illust school

Been good! Has to take some time because there was a lot of drama on Nb but im back! How've you been?

ah naisu
i've been mostly lurking on nb, but i've been okay, really good lately though hehe
gotta love best friends :3

@actual-fandom-trash

wow that was a lot to read thru lmaoooo

literally lmao
anyway things i wanted to say to the various things i caught up on includes:

• my sole reason for existing in life is literally to make other people feel tall (i'm 4'10" so even 5'3" people can feel a lil tall around me)
  • transboi or whatever really forgot to switch accounts and y'all dug into them for it (at least that's what it looked like to me idrk for sure)
  • the way it went to the duck song so quickly was funny
  • i know im like a day late so if its too much trouble don't bother, but the PM sounds cool and i enjoy being included in things so uh,, yeahh (also i never talk to most of y'all and i do miss it)
  • okay okay the predatory situation- shouldn't someone also should talk to the 17 year old instead of just the 14 year old?? obviously it's Bad but the 17 year old is the one who's more in the wrong here, right? since she's the predator and shit? im not trying to be like "don't give the 14 year old advice" but that's a child? when do children ever listen?
  • the only reason i have considered going back to in person school this year is to see pretty girls in the hallway,, because,, woemn,,, (my gf is still infinitely cooler but like still)
  • I HAVR SEEM YALL IN BEFORE IN PICTURES YALL ARE SO??? gORGEOUS??
  • @ all of yall, mwah mwah m w a h
  • shouls i post a selfie,, 😳
  • i agree very much with pockles true gay agenda

Deleted user

wow that was a lot to read thru lmaoooo

literally lmao
anyway things i wanted to say to the various things i caught up on includes:

• my sole reason for existing in life is literally to make other people feel tall (i'm 4'10" so even 5'3" people can feel a lil tall around me)
  • transboi or whatever really forgot to switch accounts and y'all dug into them for it (at least that's what it looked like to me idrk for sure)
  • the way it went to the duck song so quickly was funny
  • i know im like a day late so if its too much trouble don't bother, but the PM sounds cool and i enjoy being included in things so uh,, yeahh (also i never talk to most of y'all and i do miss it)
  • okay okay the predatory situation- shouldn't someone also should talk to the 17 year old instead of just the 14 year old?? obviously it's Bad but the 17 year old is the one who's more in the wrong here, right? since she's the predator and shit? im not trying to be like "don't give the 14 year old advice" but that's a child? when do children ever listen?
  • the only reason i have considered going back to in person school this year is to see pretty girls in the hallway,, because,, woemn,,, (my gf is still infinitely cooler but like still)
  • I HAVR SEEM YALL IN BEFORE IN PICTURES YALL ARE SO??? gORGEOUS??
  • @ all of yall, mwah mwah m w a h
  • shouls i post a selfie,, 😳
  • i agree very much with pockles true gay agenda

-i was honored to play a part in the start of the duck song chain.
-i'm pretty sure a bunch of folks messaged the 17 y/o and reported some of the posts.
-IKR. EVERYONE HERE IS V BEAUTIFUL
-if you feel up to it! i've been thinking about posting a pic too lmao, but i gotta take a good one first 🤡

@HighPockets group

Also I'm gonna be rude to @DancingQueen for never responding to the fact that I killed her; rudeass shit you do

I was gonna respond but there were just so many posts that I got lost lmao