forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

She hates me because I told her that her daddy Trump is a huge asshole but I do implore that you guys talk to her

OH ITS HER—

NO, but it's one of her friends. She DMed me after that incident telling me to "Go fuck myself" and I snapped back and she blocked me and unfollowed me 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

@spacebluelily language

You know, I might actually have to talk with his girlfriend. She ended up following me a bit ago and sent me a DM on how much she loved my pfp and so I could tell her what people she shouldn't and/or should interact.

Uh— Same??

tf?
did she do the same to others?

@Moxie group

She hates me because I told her that her daddy Trump is a huge asshole but I do implore that you guys talk to her

Oh. The p*do thing makes sense now

@The-Magician group

cracks knuckles
I heard the word ‘daddy’ and came running— and reading through now I realise that it wasn’t about me soooooo my bad! 😂😂😂

Deleted user

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

@Moxie group

How about we just drop this entire argument and not talk to each other at all cause this argument is getting useless and dumb and I think we can all agree, it's a waste of our time

I thought you blocked us. How did you know what we were talking about?

@tungsten fastfood

woah can you still see us? I thought you were the big strong man in the situation and you blocked us all oh man

@Pickles group

I'm not new but I am confused 👍

Mood. I am Old and why are we making pm. We have one. No need to make another one. Unless we really have to and then Owen better be in it.

I was just trying to cover my bases and then it spiraled from there

@HighPockets group

No, I don't agree that it's a waste of time to try and get someone out of a toxic and predatory relationship.

@Moxie group

I'm not new but I am confused 👍

Mood. I am Old and why are we making pm. We have one. No need to make another one. Unless we really have to and then Owen better be in it.

I was just trying to cover my bases and then it spiraled from there

I could see that and I didn’t want to contribute to the spiral but I also wanted to cover my bases

@spacebluelily language

:O

Sir, I have plenty of time
Especially since I've been procrastinating on my Spanish HW, but that can easily be done in the next few days

@spacebluelily language

So, I sent his girlfriend a DM on both her accounts. Just need for her to respond.

cuuuute I love that

Laffy? You good. mwah

why thank you ^-^

I'll make sure to update y'all

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yo I’m reading the gf thing now and it reminds me that I don’t feel it but I know I’m Old. I used to hang w 14yo and now I can’t stand making any new friendship with someone under 16.