forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

back streets back DA da da da

I'm back from spring break

Wazzup Owen. Nice to see you again. How’s it going? You have a good Easter? Celebrating any pagan festivals or anything?

Thank you for asking! :)
I'm still alive so that's good, but kinda depresso and having some medical issues. I did have a good easter, my parents got me a lot of junk food and we had a feast after church (which wasn't as fun as other years, covid ya know). An Irish pagan holiday that's similar to Easter is Earrach, which is the spring equinox, but I didn't do anything to celebrate it. How was your Easter? Any fun church activities?

Oof on that depresso. Good luck, pal.
Easter was epic as usual bc my mom is awesome. So much Saudi food.
The vigil was excellent (though it wasn’t at midnight which is when I prefer it but whatever). We brought bells to ring as the light came on. Got some weird looks but traditions are traditions.

@Pickles group

What’s up w the lnx vid thing anyways?

Basically the music video was him symbolically going to hell, fucking satan, killing him, and becoming the next satan as a fuck you to all the religious homophobes who tell gay people they're going to hell, and said homophobes have their panties in a twist because they think he's "glorifying satan" and that he's trying to indoctrinate kids into…being gay? worshipping satan? not really sure. Very nonsensical as usual. The song slaps and the video is a beautiful masterpiece though. He's an icon and I love him

@Pickles group

friend brain says "YOU MUST UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING ABOUT HINDUISM THIS VERY SECOND" but friend brain also says "no focus, can't read"
thank you, friend brain, for your very useful input
and logic brain wants to do psych homework, but friend brain refuses

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What’s up w the lnx vid thing anyways?

Basically the music video was him symbolically going to hell, fucking satan, killing him, and becoming the next satan as a fuck you to all the religious homophobes who tell gay people they're going to hell, and said homophobes have their panties in a twist because they think he's "glorifying satan" and that he's trying to indoctrinate kids into…being gay? worshipping satan? not really sure. Very nonsensical as usual. The song slaps and the video is a beautiful masterpiece though. He's an icon and I love him

…both of those. I mean. I would think you could only choose one.

Gotta admit that’s lowkey poetry though.

@HighPockets group

back streets back DA da da da

I'm back from spring break

Wazzup Owen. Nice to see you again. How’s it going? You have a good Easter? Celebrating any pagan festivals or anything?

Thank you for asking! :)
I'm still alive so that's good, but kinda depresso and having some medical issues. I did have a good easter, my parents got me a lot of junk food and we had a feast after church (which wasn't as fun as other years, covid ya know). An Irish pagan holiday that's similar to Easter is Earrach, which is the spring equinox, but I didn't do anything to celebrate it. How was your Easter? Any fun church activities?

Oof on that depresso. Good luck, pal.
Easter was epic as usual bc my mom is awesome. So much Saudi food.
The vigil was excellent (though it wasn’t at midnight which is when I prefer it but whatever). We brought bells to ring as the light came on. Got some weird looks but traditions are traditions.

The candle part is always my favorite, especially since we start outside with a bonfire where the priest lights the Easter candle.

@The-Magician group

I would like to be rude to work for not giving me a break. I’m sorry but I’m still only part time and yet they have scheduled me 6/7 days and all of them keep me up past 2am… I’m screwed

my dad, a manager, told me part time is a fake position basically. its your MINIMUM hours. they'll schedule you for whatever they need, whenever

Thing is, the maximum number of days they can schedule me is 4 because of the system I’m on. All of my managers know this, and yet I’ve still been scheduled 6 days. They also know the reason I’m still only part time there instead of being full time.

@croccin-champagne

oh yeah thats definitely different ciscumstance. though I'm pretty sure there's gotta be a way you could use that violation against them if you really wanted

@ElderGod-kirky group

in an attempt to get at least somewhat in shape by walking 2-4 miles a day (with the occasional additional 2 more), i might've fucked up my foot

we love that sooo much

@tungsten fastfood

Oh yeah be careful walking that much. When I was walking almost four miles a day I fucked my knees up real bad because my shoes were so worn down. It wears down your treads like crazy. You also might be developing blisters if you've been doing it for a couple days