forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

I don’t normally like biblical stuff because it triggers me immensely but nobody told me??? That the Prince of Egypt soundtrack slapped so hard??? My goodness.

Deleted user

Yeah I watched the movie with my friend last night and he just, like, opened my eyes.

@tungsten fastfood

mmm yeah painkilling on a diet!!!

also based on "children's" there will be a smaller dose so you're prolly good to take more for sure. could you look at it and tell me how many mg there is per pill? I'm just curious

160 mg each. also turns out it's not motrin it's tylenol so it's a fucking good thing i was limiting how much of it i was taking, i must have left the motrin at home

mbvfh BAHAHA OKAY SO you should be okay to take another but be careful with how much you take and how long lmfaoooo

@Katastrophic group

animation? great
soundtrack? slaps
and bonus, it portrayed a story that pleased all three of the major abrahamic religions and was entertaining enough to not necesarily be tied to a religion exclusively

@ElderGod-Icefire

also based on "children's" there will be a smaller dose so you're prolly good to take more for sure. could you look at it and tell me how many mg there is per pill? I'm just curious

160 mg each. also turns out it's not motrin it's tylenol so it's a fucking good thing i was limiting how much of it i was taking, i must have left the motrin at home

mbvfh BAHAHA OKAY SO you should be okay to take another but be careful with how much you take and how long lmfaoooo

lmao yeah. the dosage for an 11 year old (the highest the dosage chart goes) is three, and i had three over the course of two hours so i'm definitely fine lmao

@Katastrophic group

always check the directions and ingredients. And you mentioned not being able to swallow pills? I had a trick I used until I could do without, try putting the pill in jelly or another textured not-quite-liquid but swallowable food. As long as it's not a capsule you could also split it in half, it just might have some nasty taste

@ElderGod-Icefire

always check the directions and ingredients. And you mentioned not being able to swallow pills? I had a trick I used until I could do without, try putting the pill in jelly or another textured not-quite-liquid but swallowable food. As long as it's not a capsule you could also split it in half, it just might have some nasty taste

I actually did that to take antibiotics last month! I put each pill in a spoonful of Applesauce and it worked fine

Deleted user

Also, you can put the meds slightly under your tongue and then quickly swallow them with water, that always works for me!

Deleted user

Can't name names but I'm aggressively sending fuck you vibes to some people :)

damn same
Really hope those fuck you vibes aren't to me because this would be Awkward

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

i always swallow pills with water. helps me. unless it's a small enough pill, then i can just generate enough saliva to swallow it

i never dry swallow pills i always have to have water. all because one time i tried to take this tiny ass allergy pill and it was literally stuck in my throat for hours. 10/10 don't recommend, it was horrible and i will never be doing it again.

@Mojack group

I can’t dry swallow pills but my dad can (except for the super big pills. I don’t know how he does it). I need to have water or something similar to take them, ANY of them.

The only thing I’ll say is that gel capsules are a bit easier to swallow, yeah I still take water with them but I don’t have to worry about them falling apart in my mouth and giving that bad pill taste.

Now if only I could take my antidepressants in gummy form….

@Pickles group

my antidepressants are too big to dry swallow and if I don't chug water for another thirty seconds after I swallow it I'll feel it in my chest until I go to take it again. most other pills are fine though. I'd dry swallow my allergy pills if I wasn't so dehydrated all the time