forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt, add a bit of garlic powder if you're feeling spicy

Deleted user

… no
you're just heating up tomatoes
Emi if you want to heat up tomatoes, just make sauce.

Deleted user

N-not if you don't want to?
Emi my little italian heart can only take so much

@Pickles group

The only time it's EVER acceptable for an adult to say "daddy" on television is when carmelita said "he's not my daddy anymore" and esme said "he's not mine either" because that was the best joke in the history of ever and any other time a grown person says daddy is very uncomfortable

@ghosthugs__

The only time it's EVER acceptable for an adult to say "daddy" on television is when carmelita said "he's not my daddy anymore" and esme said "he's not mine either" because that was the best joke in the history of ever and any other time a grown person says daddy is very uncomfortable

EXTREMELY based

Deleted user

Good for him! Honestly Jesus is pretty cool not gonna lie.

Deleted user

Like my mans said that you should respect people and that’s cool. Doesn’t apply to me though call me all the slurs you want so long as they apply to me. I might be a little high right now.

Deleted user

Hmmm, yanno, I was thinking about how historically there was a dude named jesus who did a bunch of shit
and I was thinking (without looking shit up becuase I'm lazy)
do you think on easter his grave was robbed??

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Hmmm, yanno, I was thinking about how historically there was a dude named jesus who did a bunch of shit
and I was thinking (without looking shit up becuase I'm lazy)
do you think on easter his grave was robbed??

Well obviously I think he rose from the dead. But continue speculating I suppose. There was a heavy boulder over the entrance though, and the authorities did put guards there to make sure the grave wasn’t robbed by believers trying to fake a miracle, so be sure to calculate those in.