I love how my notifs are slowing increasing. It makes me feel nice
uwu

Deleted user

me and my one notif for my rp with eris

eyebrow raise

sHH im working on it uwu

uwu

Deleted user

……i must say the uwu face is vaguely threatening.

Deleted user

Man, it's not even that I have unread notifs, it's just that I click on them and just,,, forget to reply

Deleted user

DUDUDUD
JUST GOT QUARINTINED
My notice was sent out late becuase the school system fcking sucks

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to the fashion industry :)))

• i have a pair of jeans that are snug but I'm not bursting out of: size 9
  • i have a pair of jeans that are looser and older, pretty plain: size 5
  • i have a pair of newer ripped jeans that are snug around the ass but still tend to slip down from moving around: size 7
  • just bought a new pair of capris jeans and grabbed a size that looked to fit the best (closed fitting rooms): size 11
  • just bought a new pair of jeans, same eyeballing as the previous pair: size 10

thank you for the fresh dose of poison to my self esteem :))))))))

Deleted user

why does brain go "panik attac" when faced with literally anything

@ElderGod-kirky group

why does brain go "panik attac" when faced with literally anything

saaame
i asked for bbq when ordering chicken tenders today because i panicked and didn't want to say "no thanks" for some reason when the lady asked if I wanted any sauce

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hey can you guys answer a question for me? How is requiring a valid ID "voter suppression"?? Because literally everyone in the US who is a legal resident/citizen has or can pretty easily get a valid ID. It isn't that hard to do. The only time you wouldn't have it is if you aren't legally part of the US, in which case yeah, no, you shouldn't be able to participate in US elections, because you aren't a legal resident/citizen. So?? How is requiring one "voter suppression"?? How does this logic work, because it makes absolutely zero sense to me??

@ElderGod-Icefire

okay yeah but like, people are going "requiring valid id is racist" and?? how??? is requiring valid id racist?? in what fucking world does that make sense??

@ElderGod-kirky group

see the above
they, for some reason, want to be seen as oppressed because the oppressed are given attention and considered "special" for being oppressed

also
voting isn't nearly the first thing that requires a valid ID
donating blood, for example. is it racist that i, a very white femail, was turned away for not having a valid ID on me?