forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

The dobre brothers are just so low energy that I think their meet and greet scandal thing from a while ago was just. Normal behavior for them

@Moxie group

That’s really cool but I have no idea who you are, unless you changed your name recently or something

i love the energy that this gives off

Thank you, I try

@Moxie group

My little sister called my early 2000s alt rock playlist “your old music playlist”
Like that music is as old as I am. I am but a child.

@Moxie group

aaaaaAAAAAAA
I’ve just realised that I’m 19… No no no no I’m too young to be 19, I’m not ready yet

Me in 2 months 🙃

Deleted user

Hey Moxie wtf
no
I can't belive that you're a legal adult
this is bs
I feel like a baby
This is what I get for being friends with older people
;-;

Deleted user

Me: a freshman in highschool
All my og friends: o l d

@Moxie group

Hey Moxie wtf
no
I can't belive that you're a legal adult
this is bs
I feel like a baby
This is what I get for being friends with older people
;-;

Reed I hate to break it to you but I’m gonna be 19 soon

Deleted user

EW EW GROSS
MOXIE I'M TURNING FIFTEEN IN LIKE TWO WEEKS

Deleted user

Me shrugging in the-wrong-side-of-my-20s: ….okay

@ElderGod-Icefire

Idk, I couldn't get on the servers and then I decided not to play because I couldn't change my username. Yes I'm that petty. But what I did play of the new map is excellent. It's bigger than the others (I think, I've never played Polus) and really neat. But again, I'm not playing because I'm a petty bitch and want to be able to change my username lmao

@Moxie group

EW EW GROSS
MOXIE I'M TURNING FIFTEEN IN LIKE TWO WEEKS

YOU FUCKING CHILD
YOU BABY
THATS SO YOUNG WTF
side note, the other day I tried to reread the Titans Curse and Percy was like “mom you don’t have to worry about me anymore, I’m 14”. Like bitch. You’re such a child oh my god

@Katastrophic group

honestly that was the reason i kinda stopped reading the books. I'm all for kid adventures but my youngest friend of a brother is a few years older then the mature hero who is talking to girls and learning to sword fight like bruh
you're not even in highschool go back to class stop fighting literal gods