forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

my uncle and grandfather are six foot and i gotta look up to see em, but they're not intimidating
then again, they've got some chonk. for some reason, tol and skinny guys intimidate me more?? somehow??? like "my man your build does not fit your stature"

See I’d think it would be the bigger around/muscle guys that would be scarier. That’s how it is to me.

Deleted user

My boyfriend is 6'4…..

so he's over a foot taller than you huh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking roode XD

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

it's less intimidated and more being uneasy
i dunno, I'm weird
lanky, boney people make me feel uneasy, like i can blow on them and they'll crumble

My best bro is like that. So skinny and bony. And 6’3.

Deleted user

I'd platonically crush the Onceler

Onceler's kinda hot

@ElderGod-kirky group

she fuckin
oh my gods
facepalm
i told her, i TOLD HER that kids mimic parents and that fuckin flew right over her head
"what you're not taking into consideration is [list of things she's already said but just reworded]"
i took it into consideration
and realized she's copying her
so

@Katastrophic group

tall genes go brr
my younger brother is 6'3 and could probably be 6'4 if he fixed his posture. My youngest brother is an inch shorter than me and about your guy's age and i will hold onto that inch for as long as possible.

@Pickles group

My dad didn't even know he was married, and I think my mom knew he was married and thought he was straight or at least didn't think I'd say "yeah he has a husband"

@Pickles group

I feel like that's how they're gonna react if I ever come out. My mom will subtly be like "I kinda knew" and my dad will just go "huh" and keep walking