forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Actually, it may be that I am the gayest.
I have a mullet, I sew my own patches and shit onto jackets, I can cook, I have had over ten people confess having crushes on me in the past month, oh also, I wear black lipstick, can do eyeliner in less than five minutes, am italian, a published musical artist, and I wear doc martens
beat that fuckos (affectionate)

Bruh that’s so cool.

Deleted user

Actually, it may be that I am the gayest.
I have a mullet, I sew my own patches and shit onto jackets, I can cook, I have had over ten people confess having crushes on me in the past month, oh also, I wear black lipstick, can do eyeliner in less than five minutes, am italian, a published musical artist, and I wear doc martens
beat that fuckos (affectionate)

Bruh that’s so cool.

Yeah :3
I get to flex about it
I'm writing a more punk song rn, but my first one is on spotify and it's cool

@Katastrophic group

Vipers and Cobras are so prettyyyyyyyy what the heck man why are danger noodles so cute

have a look at african bush vipers. If they werent venemous as heck i would have ten

@larcenistarsonist group

Vipers and Cobras are so prettyyyyyyyy what the heck man why are danger noodles so cute

have a look at african bush vipers. If they werent venemous as heck i would have ten

a;dkad;kflaj I literally said earlier that they were adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@ghosthugs__

hi yes i'd like to be rude to the fact that so many cool ppl from before i deleted my last account left >:((((

rip spookyjim and whisper, yall were trill af
rip leo, corpse gangggg
rip furetakunai and kamea

god i miss everyone asdfghjkl

Deleted user

my streak of being nice is so close to being ruined

@tungsten fastfood

Don't bring her here though

I sweaaaaar to lady gaga if you do

To everyone thinking about it; she doesn't care and she won't change her mind. She's like, seven mentally as all trumpies are and is extremely fucking ignorant of all other Americans except for herself and other stupid fucking Trump cult followers

Deleted user

Don't bring her here though

I sweaaaaar to lady gaga if you do

To everyone thinking about it; she doesn't care and she won't change her mind. She's like, seven mentally as all trumpies are and is extremely fucking ignorant of all other Americans except for herself and other stupid fucking Trump cult followers

^^^

Deleted user

I realized, going through the intros on previous pages, that there are a lot of new peoples and I know about 4 of you. lol rip

Deleted user

Dom how dare you suggest that

1. I'm old
  2. I've lost my lovelies

I'm most offended.