forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Hi I'm Pickles, I'm very unoriginal and my entire personality is if you took the rest of the bts gang's interests, watered them down, mixed them together, and gave it to a lizard to drink

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m Dom. I’m Old so I go to work now. I am an intense worldbuilder and critical person in general but especially when it comes to books. I have lots of projects it suggested problems and yes that too, some of which are sleeping rn. I am also Christian which means I sometimes say Unpopular Things. Oh also I have political opinions which people don’t like but give it time and the gang will have me a Commie yet. I take very serious things and make jokes about them including racism. Also I’m Saudi and proud.
I am also a super chill dude. Forgot to say that. Takes a lot to make me annoyed.

@Mojack group

Bonjour. I’m one of the canadians on this site, known as Mojack/Gatzi. I love to make monsters. I draw, and I write, and I work on one too many projects. Did I mention I love Godzilla?
Oh and I recently started dabbling in 3D modelling and stuff.

Deleted user

Hi! I'm Rhys/Goblin (he/they). I draw, code, and play the flute. (Cough cough I kin Denki Kaminari, Shoyo Hinata, Tamaki Amajiki and Yuuri Katsuki cough cough) I obsess over way too many fiction universes. My current hyperfixation is Detroit: Become Human. :D

@HighPockets group

I'm Jyn and I'm way too into classic literature, adore my characters and talking about them, and spend too much money on books. I simp for the Donny Nova Band (Featuring Julia Trojan)
Idk what else to say lmao

@The-Magician group

I’m Lee, the British workaholic who spends their nocturnal days reading tarot cards, painting on their clothes with acrylic paint, and drawing my plethora of characters even though I haven’t even figured out who they are yet

Deleted user

Reed, god complex and connoisseur of cursed topics
recently stabbed a man with a plastic fork

@tungsten fastfood

but twice as gay. and i can cook well so that makes me superior.

this is the rudeness chat so I'm gonna shoot this down right now

I'm a butch lesbian there's no way these statements are true

@tungsten fastfood

also there is nothing gayer than simping for Donald Trump while literally hating his guts and no one can fight me on that because it's fucking true

@larcenistarsonist group

dw you're good, I only came out last week via self-deprecating joke aha

and uh- okay. You are correct. nothing is gayer than simping/hating donald trump but I play the bass and collect pins and funko pops

@tungsten fastfood

I've been out for almost a year and came out AGAIN a month or so ago when I changed my orientation

Also I play four instruments (including the bass as you know) and I've been collecting pins since seventh grade and one of my favorite bands is called the Scissor Sisters

@larcenistarsonist group

hell yeah just a bunch of gay bass players. What's your main style? I usually go with rock or metal because that's what me and my best friend like to play the most.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Hello, newcomer! I'm Ice, and I'm not as active as I used to be but you'll see me around. I RP a lot, talk a lot, get angry about politics, and will talk classic lit with Jyn until our fingers fall off from typing :) she/her and pan, nice to meet you

@ghosthugs__

oh hey danny! i'm rei/solanine/solander/whatever the fuck you wanna call me. i use they/he/it pronouns. current hyperfixations are rav and aesop rock and i would let both of them ruin my life. i simp for lofi artists, make dumb jokes, scream into the void, and try my goddamn best. see ya around!