forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i have absolutely no say on this topic, but i'd just like to point out there are instances of Christians who are totally accepting of lgbt+ people, so you can't entirely blame their lack of support on their religion if there are people out there who don't use it as a way to deny a part of what makes up someone's identity

The people who are like that are splinter groups that have gained popularity based on the fact that they have separated themselves from traditional Christianity which is a difficult faith to live by.

As for religion mattering more than people. Thank God people come first for Christians. But it’s a relationship with a Divine Power. It’s a Big Deal. There is no way I should be taking my faith less than very seriously.
I have yet to be convinced by scientists. But y’all are free to try to convince me. My pms are always open. Any of y’all can shoot me links for pro trans or Lgbt or whatever.

Deleted user

I see. The Dom has come out as queerphobic. Don’t worry, I’ll accept you as you are, there’s no need to hide your true self from me.

I could make this bit go on for longer but really? I’m tired of your Jesus Jesus Jesus everywhere up your ass all the time bullshit, DM me when you start having good opinions and stop discrediting survivors of religious trauma and borderline cult BS.

Deleted user

“I have yet to be convinced by scientists” okay well then I guess fucking gravity doesn’t affect you then because I’m just as real as it is. And so is my trauma. I escaped from one shitty fucking cult church don’t make me go back there to beat up the pastor because I swear I will.

@tungsten fastfood

Idk if anyone noticed but I love "or whatever" after listing pro LGBT and pro Trans sources for him to have

And that's pretty much the sum of the conversation because that's all it is, I personally don't think Dom cares very much because he isn't these things he's arguing against

@Pickles group

I see. The Dom has come out as queerphobic. Don’t worry, I’ll accept you as you are, there’s no need to hide your true self from me.

Oh no, don't worry Ori, this isn't a new thing

Deleted user

Oh no, don't worry Ori, this isn't a new thing

Ah, I see.

Idk if anyone noticed but I love "or whatever" after listing pro LGBT and pro Trans sources for him to have

Yeah perhaps that whatever was a tad insensitive? Sorry didn’t mean it that way.

And that's pretty much the sum of the conversation because that's all it is, I personally don't think Dom cares very much because he isn't these things he's arguing against

Yes and no. You definitely have a point. But that’s not all the reason. But I also believe we can all (to a certain extent) can control what’s in our heads. Thus, I can banish the gay in my head with effort. And also I know others who have experienced it a lot more powerfully than I and still changed.

“I have yet to be convinced by scientists” okay well then I guess fucking gravity doesn’t affect you then because I’m just as real as it is. And so is my trauma. I escaped from one shitty fucking cult church don’t make me go back there to beat up the pastor because I swear I will.

I am truly sorry for the pain you have experienced. I wish you recovery there.
When I said convinced by scientists I means I found their evidence lacking, though Owen has given me some lovely sources.
And forgive me if Jesus matters to me. I’m a Christian. It’s sort of a main deal.

@tungsten fastfood

Yes and no. You definitely have a point. But that’s not all the reason. But I also believe we can all (to a certain extent) can control what’s in our heads. Thus, I can banish the gay in my head with effort. And also I know others who have experienced it a lot more powerfully than I and still changed.

You sound like my ex boyfriend and that isn't a good thing.

@tungsten fastfood

"Banish the gay"

You can't pick whether or not you're part of the letter mafia, people cannot control that. If I wasn't born anything but a lesbian and accidentally outed myself throughout the majority of my life then idk what I was lmao

As you can tell I'm not taking you seriously because I genuinely believe you don't give a shit.

@tungsten fastfood

Meanwhile I'd like to be rude to the fact that it's supposed to be super stupid nice today in the seventies and I'm gonna be stuck inside doing nothing that will affect my future life. >:(

@Katastrophic group

we didn't get a spring break, and now all the campus admins are doing the shocked pikachu face when the mental health resources are booked and surveys are saying "wow everyone is super stressed and unhealthy" and teachers are dropping assignments cause students are having breakdowns

@Pickles group

we didn't get a spring break, and now all the campus admins are doing the shocked pikachu face when the mental health resources are booked and surveys are saying "wow everyone is super stressed and unhealthy" and teachers are dropping assignments cause students are having breakdowns

ripp

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

ripp

hMmM i WoNdEr WhY

my god, adults swamp us with so much shit and expect us to not be overwhelmed. do you have any idea how many times i've been told i don't have the right to be stressed out? because they don't think my problems are a big deal. "you're a kid, you don't have anything to worry about." you're so wrong. you cannot tell me you were never stressed out as a kid, you can't. that would be a lie. but somehow being an adult all of the sudden made you forget what it's like to be my age. plus, everyone goes through different things, and times change. on top of school work stressing us out (SO MUCH) we have social issues like our love lives, friends, identity, and things like that. we have to worry about making our parents happy and find a way to have a good time and not break any rules. (which as someone with strict parents is literally impossible) then we get criticized for every mistake we make. we get judged for what we do, how we look, how we act, what we achieve. we have crippling dysphoria (some of us) about our gender and bodies, most of us are mentally ill, some of us have jobs, we have to worry about money and figuring out what kind of career we want. and it's just- IT'S A LOT OKAY?? but i don't pay bills so i have nothing to worry about right? :D