forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@tungsten fastfood

hell yeah just a bunch of gay bass players. What's your main style? I usually go with rock or metal because that's what me and my best friend like to play the most.

I'm learning grunge lines rn but they're kind of boring lmfao. I'm trying to learn from a book as well so it's a little rock-ish

@tungsten fastfood

I'm giving my five second throne of being gayest up to Crocs because she is the gayest

I'd let her kill me with a hatchet so there's no going back from that 🖐️

Deleted user

Actually, it may be that I am the gayest.
I have a mullet, I sew my own patches and shit onto jackets, I can cook, I have had over ten people confess having crushes on me in the past month, oh also, I wear black lipstick, can do eyeliner in less than five minutes, am italian, a published musical artist, and I wear doc martens
beat that fuckos (affectionate)

@ghosthugs__

i'm somewhere in the 5-7 gayest range but in my defense i still live with the parental units
i do like abstract hip hop and bedroom pop tho

@Pickles group

Half y'all are ace, and as a non-binary bi person who is decidedly Not Ace and gay in every possible relationship, I'm much gayer than most of you

@tungsten fastfood

hmph if not for the fact that I am single as a pringle and extremely desperate I would attempt to out gay pickles but there's nothing you can do with a gay that advanced

Deleted user

The funny thing is that I'm aromantic, not ace, and genderqueer

Deleted user

ive dated TWO girls and one guy, eat shit(<3)

although i think pickle and reed are definite contenders

I've dated (tho they were obvi not for me) two girls, one guy, one non-binary lovely, and a he/they who I later married platonicly

@Pickles group

I'm not even gonna try to outgay any of y'all, but my gayness is of the refined, classical sort. Dark Academia Gay.

A silently chaotic, classy gay, as opposed to the wild obnoxious chaotic gayness of the rest of us. I do admire your aesthetic

@HighPockets group

Y'all have actually dated people, meanwhile I'm over here in the corner with my Emotion Bottles that I store for months on end as opposed to actually telling people I like them

@HighPockets group

I'm not even gonna try to outgay any of y'all, but my gayness is of the refined, classical sort. Dark Academia Gay.

A silently chaotic, classy gay, as opposed to the wild obnoxious chaotic gayness of the rest of us. I do admire your aesthetic

Oh, I'm far from classy, but I appreciate the sentiment <3