forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

my dogs can tell when I'm going out on a walk because i usually go into my room to change into jeans, socks, and a shirt (i usually have bummy clothes & barefoot), and when I get out they're all excited and running for their harnesses

@Pickles group

Hi yeah why the FUCK is "stop thirsting over stuart little" something I've had to say at all, let alone TWICE to different people, including my own girlfriend

@HighPockets group

FUCK Stuart Little, all my homies HATE Stuart Little
Imagine going to the orphanage and seeing all the poor kids there and going "yeah I'll take the fucking mouse lmao"
Lol for real though, I read that one back in like 5th grade for school and couldn't stand it.

@Pickles group

krita peeps, is there an easy way to rotate your canvas without actually like. turning it? Because I rotated mine on accident and now I can't get it back to 0

@The-Magician group

don't forget the lovely line that my family likes to pull: "having a job is way worse than school; you have it easier"

Pfffffff nahhhhhhhh
I was working while also at college, and let me tell you that work is a hell of a lot worse~~

@croccin-champagne

once again: don't know who needs to hear this or knows someone that does, but using feminine terms as an insult(whore, slut, bitch, calling a man 'she/her' to make fun of him, etc) isnt hot, sexy, or cool and is actually very much rooted in patriarchal language. most of the fuckers who do definitely dont use masculine terms half as often(not that there are near as many) and dont let them tell you otherwise

Deleted user

don't forget the lovely line that my family likes to pull: "having a job is way worse than school; you have it easier"

Pfffffff nahhhhhhhh
I was working while also at college, and let me tell you that work is a hell of a lot worse~~

is gently agreeing with this in had-three-awful-jobs-at-one-point

Deleted user

My therapist and I talked about my introverted nature

Mostly about the fact that I have been working at home for over a year now and only just started getting stir crazy.

He gave me homework. I'm supposed to go out for 2 hours every day now. D: AND, SINCE MICHAEL AND I HAVE THE SAME THERAPIST, HE TOLD HIM TO MAKE SURE I DO IT.

…..I feel like im getting walked like a dog.
….except Michael buys my coffee when we go out…….and usually another treat…..so….I mean I guess it's not that bad.

@Pickles group

Welcome back to a round of Do My Friends Hate Me! I'm your host and star Linn, and today we're wondering if I'm being ignored, if my phone is broken, or if everyone has died. Tune in next time for another rousing round of rsd

@Pickles group

I hate that I'm so bad at comforting people
Anyways, every Sunday shoves me a little further into the closet and I want to leave ✌️✌️