tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Why is calling the doctor so difficult?
They're literally the nicest people

D:

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

I'd like to be rude to the song M.I.L.F. from Friday Night Funkin for being such a fucking banger but also being something that I can't listen to while doing homework bc my school will ~smite~ me because of the title even though the song doesn't have any lyrics at all

@requiemisback language

I'd like to be rude to the song M.I.L.F. from Friday Night Funkin for being such a fucking banger but also being something that I can't listen to while doing homework bc my school will ~smite~ me because of the title even though the song doesn't have any lyrics at all

^^^^^^^^^^^ felt

Deleted user

because phonecalls are LITERALLY the worst even if you dont have anxiety?

but one is especially fucked if they have anxiety. XD

@croccin-champagne

because phonecalls are LITERALLY the worst even if you dont have anxiety?

but one is especially fucked if they have anxiety. XD

oh definitely lmao. they suck if you don't, and get worse if you do

Deleted user

fuck phone calls. lemme text my MD like how I text my therapist

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

My bro got off decently at court for now. They told himself told my to come back later instead of fining him so.
But if y’all would pray for my friend who’s having dangerous birth complications that could cause miscarriage I’d appreciate it. No one should have to go through that shit. So pray to your gods y’all.

@Pickles group

Deep, deep, deep sigh gender and sex are not the same thing and the next time I hear someone say they are, I'm going to scream.

@ElderGod-Icefire

On a related note, I was talking to Riley (the trans guy at my classes that I've been getting to know) and my mom saw him, and then later she asked "who was that girl you were talking with? I haven't seen her before" and it took me like thirty seconds to realize that she meant Riley and I just. Hnnng. It makes me angry that I couldn't say "actually Riley is a he" because if I had I would literally have been forbidden from ever talking to him again, and I don't want to lose that potential friendship. So just. Hnnnng. I wanna be rude about that I guess

@ghosthugs__

WE WATCHED THE TEA CONSENT VIDEO IN PSYCH I LOVE IT

thought u meant tea as in atlas' more bedroom pop-ish side account lmaooooo
hella pog though :D

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

(I was gonna post this in VC but figured it wasn’t good there. If you see this, AL, I bear you no ill will and hope you can find comfort.)

By not accepting you, your mom is being really selfish. As you mentioned she's making it a religious thing which is just a thing on itself. She's making your sexuality and your gender about her.

It’s not selfish.
Religion is not a thing on the side. You can’t brush it off to make someone feel better, no matter who it is, even if you want to. It’s not making it about her. She is standing by what she believes is the truth. If it is can be quibbled about. But it’s nothing personal for her or towards AL, though I’m sure it causes them both pain. Religion may mean a lot to a person. But it is not personal in the way that a favorite band or a loved book is personal. It doesn’t belong to the person. The person has joined itself to it.

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

On a related note, I was talking to Riley (the trans guy at my classes that I've been getting to know) and my mom saw him, and then later she asked "who was that girl you were talking with? I haven't seen her before" and it took me like thirty seconds to realize that she meant Riley and I just. Hnnng. It makes me angry that I couldn't say "actually Riley is a he" because if I had I would literally have been forbidden from ever talking to him again, and I don't want to lose that potential friendship. So just. Hnnnng. I wanna be rude about that I guess

i felt that, my partner is trans and my parents use she/her pronouns for him and it's just like- they don't "believe" in gender identity so there would be no point anyway.. it's just hard not to correct them. and when they say "yOuR gIrLfRiEnD" i'm like "who- OHHHH-"

@tungsten fastfood

(I was gonna post this in VC but figured it wasn’t good there. If you see this, AL, I bear you no ill will and hope you can find comfort.)

By not accepting you, your mom is being really selfish. As you mentioned she's making it a religious thing which is just a thing on itself. She's making your sexuality and your gender about her.

It’s not selfish.
Religion is not a thing on the side. You can’t brush it off to make someone feel better, no matter who it is, even if you want to. It’s not making it about her. She is standing by what she believes is the truth. If it is can be quibbled about. But it’s nothing personal for her or towards AL, though I’m sure it causes them both pain. Religion may mean a lot to a person. But it is not personal in the way that a favorite band or a loved book is personal. It doesn’t belong to the person. The person has joined itself to it.

um, no, it is selfish and I am quite happily standing by that. As far as I know Mumu isn't religious so they aren't "believing the truth" such as their mother is. Their mother is quite literally inflicting her religious ideas onto their idea of who they are and denying them because of a religion and making Mumu's gender about them (the mom). Their own child. It happens to often in America because these religious parents can't get their heads out of their ass. I'm not arguing about it. I'm sick of Christianity being a reason that parents don't accept their kids (my own MOM hasn't accepted me 100% because she's religious), and this is quite literally the whole reason why Mumu isn't being accepted. It's selfish.

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: if the popular girls (who you don't hang out with) invite you to go on spring break with them, don't go. If anyone invites you to go on vacation with them and you aren't friends with them, don't go

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: if the popular girls (who you don't hang out with) invite you to go on spring break with them, don't go. If anyone invites you to go on vacation with them and you aren't friends with them, don't go

Especially if everyone else is older than you, there's no adult supervision, and everyone is older than 18