Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Me playing the "game":

Im just here for the dr*gs alc*hol cookies, my dude

@wren-has-mommy-issues group

kitsunes can represent quite a bit, I think, because they're tricksters but also, like, benevolent, depending on the fox. and shapeshifters

but yeah, teachers really try to reach for symbolism where there's not. usually art in any form just has no meaning besides "I wanted to do this"

very true. i did an abstract portrait of myself one time and it was the same thing, my art teacher was trying to find meaning in it. he was asking me if i changed certain things because i was insecure? like that's how i wished they were? and i was like sir i did not make my nose look like a damn cauliflower because that's how i want it to look, it's because it's abstract and i saw someone with a cauliflower nose, that's it.

@Pickles group

Eris hi I hate to be a pain again, but can you remind me what hair dye you use? This time I'll write it down I swear

LOOOOOL no worries.

Are you looking for the permanent one or the stain?

Permanent I use Arctic Fox
Stain I use Overtone

both are amazing and dont completely ruin your hair.

YO I REMEMBERED RIGHT

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

He is Michael.
……You know I am unaware of his particulars when it comes to architecture, but I do know that he is quite fond of the Anglo-Saxon era. So perhaps he is more fond of stone structures and earth mounds.
The man loves his rosemary garlic bread. It's almost terrifying to see him devour an entire loaf and then ask for more.

I support him.

@Pickles group

Had a dream that my psych teacher and I were playing in the snow at a playground. Without her kids, which was weird. And then I woke up and had another dream that I was at Walmart about to buy poptarts when this father said he'd give his son a dollar for every time he raced around me, so the son did and it was very cute

@berlioz

Aww

I had a dream I was addicted to opioids. But I had another dream where I was time traveling/dimension hopping with a group of students, and I had a little brother with me who I loved very much, and now I wish I had a little brother.

@berlioz

don't be addicted to opioids

that is quite scary looking at that dream after working on my research project about the opioid epidemic

oPe
at the beginning of the dream (or middle, idk) I had a pill, and I didn't want to take it, but felt like I had to, so I did. It tasted like pez. The pink kind. And then I spat it out. But later in the dream I ended up taking more opioids.
I will try not to be addicted to opioids irl 👍

@Pickles group

don't be addicted to opioids

that is quite scary looking at that dream after working on my research project about the opioid epidemic

oPe
at the beginning of the dream (or middle, idk) I had a pill, and I didn't want to take it, but felt like I had to, so I did. It tasted like pez. The pink kind. And then I spat it out. But later in the dream I ended up taking more opioids.
I will try not to be addicted to opioids irl 👍

The fact that your dream opioids tasted like pez is enough to solidify me never getting addicted to them