forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

We're talking about motivation theories in psych and we have to come up with two songs for each of them and I'm fully gonna do musical songs for all of them. Mostly because my playlist doesn't have that many songs that aren't from musicals

Mood

@Pickles group

on another note, my partner's youth pastor is a bigot, i hate people like that. she told him "i'll let you participate when i see you putting in effort to change your sexuality" CHANGE YOUR SEXUALITY like are you fucking kidding me? anyways, i'm pissed, don't mind me..

thanks I hate it

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: If you feel the need to tell people that someone you don't know that well is driving you home, especially if you aren't the kind of person who tells people stuff like that, don't get in the car. Don't. Also just don't get into a stranger's car. That's not just a thing for little kids.
If you have to go in to identify the person who dunnit, go with your gut instinct and don't assume that the person who did it is even there. Don't spend time looking carefully at every person. That's how false memories are formed and they lead to wrongful convictions.
I had one more but I forgot it

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: If you feel the need to tell people that someone you don't know that well is driving you home, especially if you aren't the kind of person who tells people stuff like that, don't get in the car. Don't. Also just don't get into a stranger's car. That's not just a thing for little kids.

And double-check your Uber's license plate and make and model and driver and all that, and don't assume that some cars are just fancy taxis if you're in the big city

@tungsten fastfood

I'd like to be rude to the fact that I can't just HAVE callouses on my fingers and I have to develop them

I just wanna be sexy bass player who is mysterious not bitchy bimbo twink asshole whose bass hurts her

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I remember my dreams all too well. Most are pretty fucky not gonna lie.

This morning I was so tired that I kept on falling asleep and dreaming. The last one was a lil moody but not a nightmare. In my whole life I’ve had like ten dreams that filled me with fear. Last one was when a giant that’s was also sort of my dad sometimes was keeping boys prisoners to eat them later. Sounds cartoonish but lemme tell ya it was terrifying.

But every once in awhile I'll get a good one and then it becomes a story I write.

That’s how I got my expansion on a universe, Ennoti. Also how I spawned my Little Men meets Alien Post Apocalypse meets Hey lt’s the Nineties book idea.

Most of the time it's me fighting underwater pyramid mermaid vampires or plotting to commit squirrel genocide.

Nice.